Change of attitude

Help Support CattleToday:

Coosh71

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I was sitting here at my desk this morning with my coffee looking over markets, feed costs and stressing over zero moisture since October 8,2017. I stumble accross a few pics of my grandson who is with me every chance he gets out on our place. It's funny how looking thru all those pics changed how I was feeling this morning. Hoping he will take the place over one day if it's his thing. Just wanted to share this morning Hope you all have a great day.

#10 out of 11 ranging from 6 months to 19 & in college. None of them live close, which is hard, but the older ones do love to help around the ranch when they visit. They also hide beer & Mike's Hard Liquor bottles in the dresser drawers in the guest rooms - like I don't know how to count & won't eventually find them :roll:

One of my grandson's has always been determined to help. He remembers from the last visit what we did and he corrects me if I have changed something.
And here is a more recent pic of the younger half of my grandchildren.

gizmom":1wo0wg1l said:

All any of us need to do to realize how blessed we are is to take a look at these pictures. Thank you AC for the reminder! Reminds us to count our blessings!

Gizmom

Looking at them there's no doubt they're related to you. Especially the young lady in the purple shirt.

Latest posts