CFB Playoff predictions

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Bama vs Ohio St- I look for bama to win by 10, some where in the neighborhood of 30-20.

Oregon vs Winstons- Oregon is gonna beat the tar out of the Winstonettes as long as their O-line holds up enough to give MM time. 52-24

Bama vs Oregon- Bama is just too physical for that weak O-lne and you never want Saban with 2 weeks to prepare. Bama 45-27

I hope your wrong Isomade, but I'm not betting against your picks.
FSU wins close. The Ducks offense can't handle a real defense.
Bama kills Ohio st.
Bama beats FSU in a close game for the championship.

Isomade":22n3ntzd said:
Bama vs Ohio St- I look for bama to win by 10, some where in the neighborhood of 30-20.

Oregon vs Winstons- Oregon is gonna beat the tar out of the Winstonettes as long as their O-line holds up enough to give MM time. 52-24

Bama vs Oregon- Bama is just too physical for that weak O-lne and you never want Saban with 2 weeks to prepare. Bama 45-27

Glad to see you around for this. FSU will not handle the speed, especially the outside speed against Oregon. Their D needs help on the outside. I realize most of you east coast guys don't get to watch the ducks...... Dammmmittt. I hate late games I can't even stay awake for a 7pm kick off... DVR.

We have to get by FSU and then Bama is a different story. But I agree, getting by FSU is .....

I don't want to hijack this thread, I was going to PM you Deepsouth. Did your post of the crack head in the Oregon tights get deleted? Look today to steal the pic but could not find it? Please don't post it again :lol: ....... And good luck to one of your two Mississippi teams .... Which ever worthless bowl are they in?

Well FSU blows up the west coast and bama and Ohio state see what's happening and forfeits their game and FSU is crowned champion again.

:tiphat:

Alan":3fmqo8ke said:
I don't want to hijack this thread, I was going to PM you Deepsouth. Did your post of the crack head in the Oregon tights get deleted? Look today to steal the pic but could not find it? Please don't post it again :lol: ....... And good luck to one of your two Mississippi teams .... Which ever worthless bowl are they in?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95726&p=1201286#p1201286

M5farm":xzj98fum said:
Alan":xzj98fum said:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95726&p=1201286#p1201286

Dang, please don't do that again, it was almost out of my head! While I like some of the Tim Robbins movies ....... Why is he in his ......

Oregon big over free shoes . And Bama over the urban criers by 10 . Then Bama over Oregon by 7 in the championship .

If Bama plays FSU for the title I see that being a blowout. A hunch yes, but Bama's preparation for big games can't go overlooked. And I compare them to the NE Patriots, if they find any weaknesses they will exploit the living HECK out of ya

Isomade":2uaofh82 said:

Ohio State wins-- beats Bama by 3pts.
Oregon Rolls right over FSU-2 tds or more. afterwards, Winston can't stop saying--"But, We were skrong coach Jimbo--we were skrong!"
Oregon over Buckeyes by 12.

Who cares about 2nd place?

If you want to see the best team in the country, they'll be knocking Ole Miss in the dirt, showing them what real football feels like... and without the paid apologizers.

Latest posts