Bowl Predictions?

Help Support CattleToday:

Yea I guess in a more perfect world Stanford would play Ohio State and the winner of that plays Bama Clemson winner. Who comes to Big 12 w Houston? I thought it was great seeing OSU get thumped. :)

Who else comes to the Big 12, I think Colorado St would be a good fit, maybe a Boise St, although they not be able to compete in the other sports....... A&M... :hide:

greybeard":s1p59js3 said:
In other college football news...............
Univ of Houston wants to bolt ACC and go to the Big 12. They beat the high-and-mighty Seminoles like the drum their silly mascot bangs during the games in Tallahassee, Florida, and will open their season this year against Big 12's Univ of Oklahoma Sooners in Houston Sept 3.
Big12, whether they admit it or not, desperately needs expansion teams.
I'm surprised anybody wants IN the big 12. As long as UT runs everything and gets most of the money there's always going to be a lot of unhappy folks.

BTW Direct TV and Dish Network are throwing in the Longhorn network free with just about any sports pkg. to get subscriber numbers up. ESPN has already lost $42 million on this mistake.

Well the Ducks sure stunk up the second half...... Ducks up 31-0 at halftime and lose it. It's either time to change my avatar or look forward to next year.

Alan":21fzja40 said:
Well the Ducks sure stunk up the second half...... Ducks up 31-0 at halftime and lose it. It's either time to change my avatar or look forward to next year.
I quit watching it when they scored everytime they got their hands on the ball and TCU coudln;t get a first down. I just checked the score to see how badly they got blownout. SHOCK! Not that I care, but P U.

Alan":1c4ffgjd said:

I know TCU was missing their starting QB too, but it's even tougher when you lose your starting qb and center, like Oregon did. TCU did a great job making adjustments at the half. I know that was a heart-breaking loss for Oregon fans though. One of the few bowl games worth watching so far.

Alan":37cof9lw said:
That would never have happened on Chip Kelly's watch... :hide:
Never count Gary Patterson out.
I missed the game--wife wanted dinner and movie (Star Wars) and to go buy me a new Sunday (or get buried in) suit, so we were in Humble most of the evening and night)

Latest posts