NFL Playoff predictions

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":zksm3tbg said:
Kathie in Thorp":zksm3tbg said:
I'll just stay w/ Seattle Seahawks. They surprised you last year. They might just surprise you again.

They are the odds on favorites to win the Super bowl.................Where's the surprise...........I mean other than the fact that Richard Sherman is a bigger aZZhole than he was last year :nod:
Every team has one . . . or two. Seahawks have one that doesn't want to talk to anybody!! Marshawn Lynch. He just wants to play football, work w/ his charity group, forget the craaap and news people. And then there's Russell Wilson. What a great young man that guy is! So, go kick hind-ends, Seahawks! Vic, expect you'll be wearing green and blue for that game. :)

Every team has one . . . or two. Seahawks have one that doesn't want to talk to anybody!! Marshawn Lynch. He just wants to play football, work w/ his charity group, forget the craaap and news people. And then there's Russell Wilson. What a great young man that guy is! So, go kick hind-ends, Seahawks!
Vic, expect you'll be wearing green and blue for that game. :)[/quote]

Only if my broke leg putrifies

Kathie in Thorp":lf3l2m73 said:
3waycross":lf3l2m73 said:
Kathie in Thorp":lf3l2m73 said:
I'll just stay w/ Seattle Seahawks. They surprised you last year. They might just surprise you again.

They are the odds on favorites to win the Super bowl.................Where's the surprise..
And then there's Russell Wilson. What a great young man that guy is! So, go kick hind-ends, Seahawks!

Not according to Percy Harvin ["Russell Wilson is not black enough to lead Seahawks"]
Da fix may be in for diversity this year. Vegas has Hawks favored by 10.5 pts Saturday.
The smart money is to take the points if Cam Newton can walk on his ankle Friday
and then put 20% on Carolina to win on the 5.23 - 1 money line.
Seatle 24
Carolina 16
with a 30% chance of an upset

Son of Butch":1608ozdg said:
Not according to Percy Harvin ["Russell Wilson is not black enough to lead Seahawks"]
Da fix may be in for diversity this year. Vegas has Hawks favored by 10.5 pts Saturday.
The smart money is to take the points if Cam Newton can walk on his ankle Friday
and then put 20% on Carolina to win on the 5.23 - 1 money line.
Seatle 24
Carolina 16
with a 30% chance of an upset

You might notice that when Percy was here the Seahawk were about a 50/50 win/loss team. After he was traded they went back to winning. I am sure there is no relationship between the two.

Vic, Sherman is actually a pretty nice guy who is extremely smart. He is just very competitive and tends to run his mouth when excited. He grew up in a tough neighborhood and when excited his language goes back to that of his childhood. When calm he is much more articulate than your average NFL player.

Dave":2e45zdb5 said:
Vic, Sherman is actually a pretty nice guy who is extremely smart. He is just very competitive and tends to run his mouth when excited. He grew up in a tough neighborhood and when excited his language goes back to that of his childhood. When calm he is much more articulate than your average NFL player.

So your'e saying he speaks "Jive" most of the time. :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

3waycross":2uhpk1qx said:
Every team has one . . . or two. Seahawks have one that doesn't want to talk to anybody!! Marshawn Lynch. He just wants to play football, work w/ his charity group, forget the craaap and news people. And then there's Russell Wilson. What a great young man that guy is! So, go kick hind-ends, Seahawks!
Vic, expect you'll be wearing green and blue for that game. :)

Only if my broke leg putrifies[/quote]

I don't believe all that crap I think some are just better actors than others.
Have better managers keeping them focused on all the sponsor money.
Even JJ Watt as good as he appears on the TV always wonder if he wasn't
getting paid a 100 mil how would he would really act.

I would bet Richard Sherman is smarter than most people here!

Now with that said don't judge him on his post game interview with Erin Andrews. The guy just sent his team to the Superbowl not to mention he had a previous beef with Crabtree.

3waycross":1j585uc8 said:

Only if my broke leg putrifies[/quote]

I shoulda kept my mouth shut. My leg blew up with an infection tonight...it might be putrified by the time the Super Bowl rols around.

3waycross":1qtq9sdx said:
3waycross":1qtq9sdx said:

I shoulda kept my mouth shut. My leg blew up with an infection tonight...it might be putrified by the time the Super Bowl rols around.[/quote]
Yougottabeshytnme??? Better take care of that thing 3way.

3waycross":154owy9p said:

I shoulda kept my mouth shut. My leg blew up with an infection tonight...it might be putrified by the time the Super Bowl rols around.[/quote]

Let me know if it gets too bad. I have a new pocket knife that is still sharp. I am sure someone here has a lead bullet you can bite down on. Probably need a new saw too. We will have that putified thing off in no time at all.

But seriously be careful with that thing. I had an uncle who accidently chewed on his own leg with a chain saw. He probably didn't take care of it good enough. Infection set in and it cost him his life.

Dave":381auat5 said:
3waycross":381auat5 said:
3waycross":381auat5 said:

I shoulda kept my mouth shut. My leg blew up with an infection tonight...it might be putrified by the time the Super Bowl rols around.

Let me know if it gets too bad. I have a new pocket knife that is still sharp. I am sure someone here has a lead bullet you can bite down on. Probably need a new saw too. We will have that putified thing off in no time at all.

But seriously be careful with that thing. I had an uncle who accidently chewed on his own leg with a chain saw. He probably didn't take care of it good enough. Infection set in and it cost him his life.
And Don't be stubborn. If you ain't careful, you'll wind up like old Gus and probably take all of us here to hold you down and make you take care of yourself.

ArrowsStill.jpg

Dave":14xajomb said:
3waycross":14xajomb said:

But seriously be careful with that thing. I had an uncle who accidently chewed on his own leg with a chain saw. He probably didn't take care of it good enough. Infection set in and it cost him his life.[/quote]

Went to my ankle doctor today. He says it is the internal stitches dissolving but that somehow this one had got infected. Gave me some antibiotics and some pain pills. I am pi$$ed about the pain pills I haven't slept in 2 days and need to take them but I already kicked that deal 2 weeks ago and they are hard to stay off of once you start. This will most likely set me back a couple more weeks but I really don't care. I have been buying this disability insurance for 28 years and never used it.
Like some here told me. Another chink in your armour.

Dreaming: But if the Ravens can beat New England and the Colts beat Denver, then the AFC Championship will be decided in the climate controlled evirons of Lucas Oil Stadium.

Dave":2qilzqz1 said:
3waycross":2qilzqz1 said:

But seriously be careful with that thing. I had an uncle who accidently chewed on his own leg with a chain saw. He probably didn't take care of it good enough. Infection set in and it cost him his life.[/quote]

Oh, geez, Vic! You shoulda just said you'd wear green and blue and that probably would not have happened! :frowns: I hope that's only a minor set-back, and you heal up quick!

Latest posts