Can you say trade agreement?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Grit Farms":2wf6n63h said:
You have to be an ignorant fool that can't read to think things aren't better now than what they were previously. I see businesses with help wanted signs everywhere, businesses are hiring. Do you think minimum wage is going to go up through supply and demand? MAGA is happening one day at a time.
Soon as those Free Obama phones get confiscated and alarm clocks are issued out.. That should change...

I deleted the post. Bloomberg changed the link to Iran and they have now modified the original article. It basically showed that the EU and the US have had even trade for decades.

And by the way, I am known as a moderate Republican. I just like to consider myself an independent thinker. I believe that policies and ideas should not be judged on any party line or silly rhetoric, but by the facts and my belief in what is good for the country. Of course, like all of us, I will vote for or against things that impact my family economically, which is human nature and I do admit that.

snoopdog":1b5fogfa said:
So , the great crawfisher , runs out of bluster because of economic and political backlash , and gives in to our trade "foe", his words . I think what actually happened was , he actually listened to someone for a change . I see also in the news that ole goodbuddy Vladimir won't be visitating this year . Albeit ,that may change in the next 2hours.

or he's getting deals done.. like they should be..

do you think us being left out of trillions in trade dollars is a good deal?

Do you think strengthening other countries while ours grows weaker is good?

Do you really think THIS president 'gave in' to any type of 'backlash'? lol.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Bright Raven":3km1b5s3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3km1b5s3 said:
Bright Raven":3km1b5s3 said:
Seems to me the elephants are running away from The Don. I would think the Donkeys are amused.

The EU is buckling, the rest of the world will as well. We will all be flocking to the President's side this November. People vote their wallets.

Is he running already?

Actually yes. He's on every ballot from top to bottom in every race nationwide.

MAGA

The money our POTUS saved the US by negotiating with the UN and NATO is a good message to the world. It's easy to spend someone else's money, and most politicians don't care about anyone besides themselves.

TennesseeTuxedo":24hc5ppp said:
Moderate = middle of the road.

Middle of the road means "gets hit by a truck".

Independents are useless as well.
So you prefer to have someone else thinking for you? The Independent voter has gotten a bad rap because of the loony left. IMO

TennesseeTuxedo":u5xkbtop said:
Moderate = middle of the road.

Middle of the road means "gets hit by a truck".

Independents are useless as well.
But we are the ones that swing the elections. Each party has about 30% in their base. It is the remaining 40% that make the decision.

Dogs and Cows":274qna8v said:
True Grit Farms":274qna8v said:
You have to be an ignorant fool that can't read to think things aren't better now than what they were previously. I see businesses with help wanted signs everywhere, businesses are hiring. Do you think minimum wage is going to go up through supply and demand? MAGA is happening one day at a time.

I'm totally in agreement on this one...when I drive through my town every manufacturing and textile plant in the industrial district has help wanted signs...every stinking one. Many are now even direct hiring...and not going through the agencies! This is amazing, and I am very happy for all the folks who are able to get a good job and career working in these companies. It makes me proud to be an American! I am skeptical on certain things, but the trade deals Trump is making with the EU etc. are benefiting us...US citizens. I really fail to see how folks can be so anti Trump when as True Grit stated...you have to be an ignorant fool to not see the benefits society is reaping!!!!

I will say, Trump the man does give me pause in some of his behaviors, but I voted for what he promised to do and he is doing it. "The world is ending" crap needs to stop...it really is embarrassing.

Tim
Can you imagine how good the US of A could be doing if everyone was pulling for US instead of following their party lines? Politicians on both sides are leary, because changing anything is hard when you've had it good for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts