C/T is reeeaallly slllooowww tooonnniiiggghhhttt.

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
I was having trouble yesterday but thought it must have been me and my old obsolete computer..... :? Seems to be doing better this morning.

jw

Reaction score
Maybe you were just moving reeeaallly faaasssstttt tooonnniiiggghhhttt.

VanC

Reaction score
alacattleman":1swvb72h said:
from what i seen yesterday im thinking macon's battlein' a virus... wouldnt suprize me if it were a booted member

I know of one person who was recently booted that has threatened to shut the place down before. Always figured he was just blowing smoke as usual. Can't say that's the problem, but if it is, I hope they can trace it back to whoever's doing it and nail their sorry butt.

Jogeephus

Reaction score
alacattleman":pcaiv43v said:
from what i seen yesterday im thinking macon's battlein' a virus... wouldnt suprize me if it were a booted member

I was on here the other day and my Norton window popped up and said it had just blocked a virus from getting on my system. I thought that was odd.

chrisy

Reaction score
wish mine had been slow, not as it was non existant, as I have said in another post just glad to be back up and running. as I missed you guys.

1982vett

Reaction score
chrisy":2ymc8d4a said:
wish mine had been slow, not as it was non existant, as I have said in another post just glad to be back up and running. as I missed you guys.

Almost as bad as missing a soap opera, huh? :lol: :lol:

Latest posts