C/T is reeeaallly slllooowww tooonnniiiggghhhttt.

Help Support CattleToday:

I was having trouble yesterday but thought it must have been me and my old obsolete computer..... :? Seems to be doing better this morning.

Maybe you were just moving reeeaallly faaasssstttt tooonnniiiggghhhttt.

alacattleman":1swvb72h said:
from what i seen yesterday im thinking macon's battlein' a virus... wouldnt suprize me if it were a booted member

I know of one person who was recently booted that has threatened to shut the place down before. Always figured he was just blowing smoke as usual. Can't say that's the problem, but if it is, I hope they can trace it back to whoever's doing it and nail their sorry butt.

alacattleman":pcaiv43v said:
from what i seen yesterday im thinking macon's battlein' a virus... wouldnt suprize me if it were a booted member

I was on here the other day and my Norton window popped up and said it had just blocked a virus from getting on my system. I thought that was odd.

wish mine had been slow, not as it was non existant, as I have said in another post just glad to be back up and running. as I missed you guys.

chrisy":2ymc8d4a said:
wish mine had been slow, not as it was non existant, as I have said in another post just glad to be back up and running. as I missed you guys.

Almost as bad as missing a soap opera, huh? :lol: :lol:

Latest posts