bull picture

Help Support CattleToday:

grubbie

Reaction score
One of the boys was posing so I snapped a picture. Thought it was a good pic to share.
bull_zps45695cc0.jpg

Not be too mean, but at 3 years old he shouldn't looks like that. Almost like as if he's stuck in his yearling stage.

no worries...different strokes. I love him. He is plenty tall, that might not come off in the picture. Lean and mean, mover and shaker. He gets around and covers a lot of cows and throws a beautiful calf. I like his shape and size. I have his uncle here as well who looked just like him at that age, MUCH heavier now, overweight in my opinion. This guy has to cover a lot of country and work for a living. He is built for it. More weight does nothing for me.

I really like his look. He's got a pretty nice front-end, and the pigment doesn't hurt either!

Yeah I always look for eye pigment, Ned and Jan Ward out of Sheridan WY get the credit for raising him. They raise some nice bulls that are excellent baldy makers. I only get credit for writing the check.....

grubbie":w221dgds said:
no worries...different strokes. I love him. He is plenty tall, that might not come off in the picture. Lean and mean, mover and shaker. He gets around and covers a lot of cows and throws a beautiful calf. I like his shape and size. I have his uncle here as well who looked just like him at that age, MUCH heavier now, overweight in my opinion. This guy has to cover a lot of country and work for a living. He is built for it. More weight does nothing for me.

I like bulls who are athletes. Id turn him out on some brangus cows and be happy.

Latest posts