BSE Time!

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":2x2g2wde said:
Bragg a mans bull up a little bit and get hammered for doing it. Sorry lazy M that you think I might be yanking your chain. I don't give a crap what Ron thinks. As for Flying l I can't say that I care much about what they think either. Seen some of the junk they have posted to.
Thanks buddy sorry to have ever doubted you

I do think the blaze face bull is a good bull, and I really like his front half. I'm pretty sure that's what I called him a good bull. I think he just needs a little more conditioning put on his hips to be really good.

FlyingLSimmentals":1nv4ygs7 said:
I do think the blaze face bull is a good bull, and I really like his front half. I'm pretty sure that's what I called him a good bull. I think he just needs a little more conditioning put on his hips to be really good.
Thanks. At the end of the day, he's just a decent bull with a pretty white face and a big set of nuts..but if his calves like the heifer below grow and develope well this year I may keep him for a few more years..

frieghttrain":yyakc890 said:
I didn't mean that your bulls are $hit sorry if you took it that way nice calf by the way. Joe
Not at all, no worries

I like the black one the most. Although I am a sucker for solid cattle. Not much of a baldy fan but they are cute calves!

Latest posts