Breakfast ?

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
Who likes hot sauce on eggs, to me breakfast is not breakfast without Louisiana hot sauce.

I like my "young tender boneless chicken" the same way I like my steak. A little salt is all they need

grannysoo":2pht1035 said:
alacattleman":2pht1035 said:
curtis":2pht1035 said:
Who likes hot sauce on eggs, to me breakfast is not breakfast without Louisiana hot sauce.
make it texas pete on scrambled and im with you
:cowboy:

Agreed. Texas Pete is the best hot sauce for everything!
anything worthy of it, gets a little dab shooks on it
:cowboy:

Me I just like a little salt and pepper but I have a friend that coats his with whatever hot sauce is available. Come to think of it so does my FIL.

Bran, bran, barn and more bran. I make myself eat a nice big bowl of twigs and twigs every morning to keep things moving right along...

Lammie":iub5hdyx said:
Bran, bran, barn and more bran. I make myself eat a nice big bowl of twigs and twigs every morning to keep things moving right along...
so your on the Euell Gibbons diet?

Lammie":2iveuj7e said:
About 100 situps a day helps.
A delicious :( glass of metamucil in water with a dash of apple cider vinegar,
And a lot of water all the time.

Then maybe things would work well and you could eat regular people type food.

Ok Lammie....

am I the ONLY one that noticed you eat a little BARN along with your Bran????

I'd say you're not only gonna have fiber, you're gonna have SPLINTERS!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

hehehe

LazyARanch":30p6iqg3 said:
Ok Lammie....

am I the ONLY one that noticed you eat a little BARN along with your Bran????

I'd say you're not only gonna have fiber, you're gonna have SPLINTERS!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

hehehe
We noticed. Just too polite to mention it. :nod:

My favorite hot sauce is Franks hot sauce.

I will use almost any kind but I like Franks the best.

i eat it on everything including my morning omlet. and the grits too. grits with franks and butter and a little salt and pepper and a good cup of coffee.....make ya smack yo mammy on the cheek.

speaking of eggs......

i bought a few barred rock pullets last fall that were supposed to be ready to lay. Got nary an egg and a few weeks ago a mink or weasle got into the pen and killed three of the four. I put the survivor in a pen with my young gunieas and closer to the house. This weekend i was telling my son I wanted to get some Buff Orpintons or black austrolorps cause they were good layers. told him this last barred rock needed to go in the frying pan.

Yesterday found a nest with four eggs in it.

Who says they don't understand? got four rhode Island reds coming that are laying.

Maybe I do eat a little barn every now and again...

Since I am loathe to exercise and my insides are prone to break down, I find that a nice, bulky diet helps. And I do drink a lot of water. You can't do the bulk without the fluid or you will get exactly what you are trying to avoid.

pdfangus":3tledg2p said:
My favorite hot sauce is Franks hot sauce.

I will use almost any kind but I like Franks the best.

i eat it on everything including my morning omlet. and the grits too. grits with franks and butter and a little salt and pepper and a good cup of coffee.....make ya smack yo mammy on the cheek.

speaking of eggs......

i bought a few barred rock pullets last fall that were supposed to be ready to lay. Got nary an egg and a few weeks ago a mink or weasle got into the pen and killed three of the four. I put the survivor in a pen with my young gunieas and closer to the house. This weekend i was telling my son I wanted to get some Buff Orpintons or black austrolorps cause they were good layers. told him this last barred rock needed to go in the frying pan.

Yesterday found a nest with four eggs in it.

Who says they don't understand? got four rhode Island reds coming that are laying.

Ask the guy you're getting the RR Reds from what he's been feeding them. New place, new feed and water can cause them to stop laying for a while. The same feed will help to smooth the transition.

curtis":f1zyoiv7 said:

Not here...I like to taste the eggs and everything else on the menu but I do notice a lot of folks around here add Tobasco to their eggs.

TexasBred":3dqrlsdh said:
curtis":3dqrlsdh said:

Not here...I like to taste the eggs and everything else on the menu but I do notice a lot of folks around here add Tobasco to their eggs.

I prefer the green Tabasco...ever try it?