Breakfast?

Help Support CattleToday:

1st thing at 'wake-up' time-----1 cup of coffee, milk no sugar and a cigarette.

3hrs later a piece of mozarella cheese and some fruit juice. 2 hrs after that some oatmeal.

Don't usually have 'breakfast' 1st thing. The thought of food 1st thing in the morning is nauseating to me. I can't stand the smell of food so early in the day. And no, I'm not pregnant....if I were it would be the longest pregnancy in history :lol: . Been like that for about 32 years.

I know, TMI.

Katherine

i'm still in the rat race
mcdonalds bacon,egg & cheese, lg dr pepper and a dip of copenhagen for desert.
eating while going 70 mph (65mph north of the red river)and driving with my knee

Breakfast? What's that...LOL.

Wake up/get up around 7:30 to 9:30...not a morning person... Have 1/2 pot black coffee and 6 to 8 cigarettes...then, after I become socially coherent in couple of hours (no noise, music, people until then), I may or may not be hungry. "Breakfast" is anywhere between 10 am and 2 pm. If I eat lunch, around 3 or 4 pm. Supper around 6 to 8 pm. When I actually eat breakfast might be BLT w/cheese, a Longhorn Sausage/Cheese/Hot Picante burrito or other sandwitch w/juice and more coffee. On rare occasion will eat "breakfast" with either pancakes & sausage or bacon; or, scrambled egg omlet...again with hot sauce. I'm not a food person...only eat to stay upright and be able to do something. Some days I may only eat 1 meal...periodically tend to forget to eat, since don't get hungry very often...

Work in office here 3-4 hours a day (with coffee in hand) along with maybe 1-2 hours of actual work outside. Watch TV 2 to 3 hours in evening. Hit the sack later in the evening. Our dog and 2 premises alarm systems, along with my Baretta close at hand...lol...are our security program. "Never leave a piece farther away than arm's length in case that bad guy comes around and tries to harm...lol." We like to stay lock & loaded... ;-)

All of the above only because I/we are retired, no clock to punch, and have a nice herd of "mostly self sufficient" Longhorn cattle...they know how to calve...been around for hundreds of years without any assistance from people pulling calves... ;-) Do have to put hay, water, & mineral out and periodically move them around for various reasons, along with de-worming & vaccinating.

Sausage egg and cheese biscuit with coffee. The wife has been fixing me this or home cure thick sliced bacon in place of the sausage for many months now. I went years with not eating anything for breakfast.

2 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 1 piece american cheese between 2 lightly toasted pieces of wheat bread, 8oz orange juice with pulp, 1 container of yogurt, glass of water. Sounds like a lot, but it takes me about 3 1/2 minutes to polish it off.

Larry

orange juice, coffee with sugar, usually I have a bowl of shredded wheat or cheerio's cereal but was short on time this morning. It's grab and run during the week but on weekends I like to make a good breakfast, then we coast on that until suppertime.

Get up around 5-5:30 take a chew of copenhagen first thing ,then a glass of Ice water and turn tv on and check everything on computer, start coffe at 6:15wake wife up at 6:30 about 7 start thinking whats for breakfast this morning was 5 slices of fresh cured bacon 2 pieces of toast and a glass of 2% milk

summertime I eat earlier as I leave the house about 6:30 or 7

when I was a working (ha ha)it was copenhagen and a dew and never ate breakfast but have started eating breakfast this yr because of Hypoglycemia have to eat to keep from getting the shakes

Sushi finally at around 5:30 pm ,it has been a hectic day. Do not usually eat breakfast just have a mineral drink and then eat later on. Today missed out on everything and finally got to have a bite later in the day.

Have you ever gone grocery shopping when you are starving and come home with crap that you would never ever eat, let alone think to buy.. :lol2:

Next thread Peg should be how to waste the hours in a good day that would have been better off spent at home..

Go to the city.. :help: :mad:

curtis":1abzxdt0 said:
I had two bologna & cheese sandwiches and coffee, i think I'll top that off with some cajun rice.
Mmmm bologne breakfast of champions. I think i will try some of that soon. :)

Workinonit Farm":to2azoq5 said:
1st thing at 'wake-up' time-----1 cup of coffee, milk no sugar and a cigarette.

3hrs later a piece of mozarella cheese and some fruit juice. 2 hrs after that some oatmeal.

Don't usually have 'breakfast' 1st thing. The thought of food 1st thing in the morning is nauseating to me. I can't stand the smell of food so early in the day. And no, I'm not pregnant....if I were it would be the longest pregnancy in history :lol: . Been like that for about 32 years.

I know, TMI.

Katherine
I haven't thought about or really wanted a cigarette in weeks, maybe months. But you had to go and mess that up, didn't you? :mad:

RA Bill, you are no help either. :x

Hubby brings me a cup of tea in bed before he leaves for work each morning, at about 5-30am usually drink that and roll over till 9am, get up and have either a bacon or egg sandwich with a banana and moo juice.

this morning I had to go into the pump house first thing to unstick the pressure switch.

going to change that thing as this is the second time in three months that it has stuck.

so I had coffeee at home and then stopped at Hardees and got two steak biscuits with tomato and mayonaise. getting ready to have a second cup of coffee here at work now.

alisonb":3iee6s2f said:
TexasBred":3iee6s2f said:
Two cups of coffee and nothing to eat.
But TB, I was always told that breakfast was the most important meal of the day. Have 'they' been fooling me all these years? :shock:

Alison you're right...and Wheaties is the breakfast of champions...at my age you don't want too much vim and vigor in the morning because you're already planing you next nap. :lol2: :lol2:

Bowl of honey nut cheerios with skim milk. Its been a bowl of some type of cereal for a few weeks now. Lost 20lbs so far.

Walt

chrisy":12k1j4gd said:
Hubby brings me a cup of tea in bed before he leaves for work each morning, at about 5-30am usually drink that and roll over till 9am, get up and have either a bacon or egg sandwich with a banana and moo juice.
You have black and white pudding along with that, right?

ga. prime":2j9hr093 said:
chrisy":2j9hr093 said:
not sure what white pudding is, but NO WAY black pudding yuck
free-scared-smileys-319.gif

chrisy":e191cybp said:
ga. prime":e191cybp said:
chrisy":e191cybp said:
not sure what white pudding is, but NO WAY black pudding yuck
free-scared-smileys-319.gif
I'm not sure either what it is, but they served black and white both every morning at every bed and breakfast I stayed at when I was vacationing in Ireland. I thought they were both pretty good. At the time I thought the black was made out of liver. I've learned different since then. :D

Latest posts