What's for Breakfast?

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
I had Weetabix with yogurt on top. Sounds nasty even to me, but it is really good. Especially if you sprinkle some fresh blueberries on top. The cereal is crunchy and the yogurt is sweet and twangy, and it lasts a while in my stomach. And you forget the faber in whole grains! Gotta keep reg'lar!

What's in YOUR breakfast?

I am headed to the restaurant to have breakfast with my parents. 1 pancake, 1 egg, 1 piece of bacon and a glass of milk. We normally have Cream of Wheat on weekday mornings. We have bacon, eggs biscuits on weekends.

What is Weetabix?

Weetabix is an English cereal. Kinda like shredded wheat, only it seems to be much more finely shredded. It is in oval biscuits that come in two paper sleeves in the box. If you put milk on it, it turns into wallpaper paste pretty quickly. I just spoon the yogurt right onto the top, no milk. Tastes great. although I am the only one in the house that will eat it. The cereal itself has a nice nutty flavor.

I love cream of wheat! Especially in winter!

Weekdays - usually just coffee. On weekends - the full deal eggs, sausage, gravy and some biscuits. Unless we're on the road then it's whatever you can eat while driving.

Weekdays just coffee. Weekends,is a big to do....deer meat,bacon,hashbrowns, biscuits, gravy, pancakes or french toast and eggs cooked the way you want them.I just start cooking cause we never know how many are going to stop by.

MikeC":23z8ep91 said:
Watermelon. Again........... :roll:

Fermented or non? I had non-hooch watermelon for breakfast yesterday. Don't stick to the ribs very well, though.

Man, I got a seedless watermelon on Friday and it was delicious! I am usually pretty disappointed with them, but this one was just fab-u.

Lammie":93g4slzd said:
MikeC":93g4slzd said:
Watermelon. Again........... :roll:

Fermented or non? I had non-hooch watermelon for breakfast yesterday. Don't stick to the ribs very well, though.

Man, I got a seedless watermelon on Friday and it was delicious! I am usually pretty disappointed with them, but this one was just fab-u.

Fresh. I put one in the fridge every night for breakfast.

You're correct. A melon is filling but doesn't last long.

Never tried to grow the seedless variety but I know they are a pain. It takes two separate plants to cross-pollinate.

Coffee only unless I am on the road somewhere and then it is usually eggs, bacon, sausage, toast or biscuits, and grits!

Victoria":3f0i4fe2 said:
Sometimes I have Cinammon toast, sometimes corn flakes the odd day when I feel like a kid Corn Pops.

I have a weakness for Count Chocula. I don't know why, but if it is in the house I can consume the entire box in a day. I also like frosted spoon sized shredded wheat. I have a sweet tooth.

Lammie":lcv1datr said:
Victoria":lcv1datr said:
Sometimes I have Cinammon toast, sometimes corn flakes the odd day when I feel like a kid Corn Pops.

I have a weakness for Count Chocula. I don't know why, but if it is in the house I can consume the entire box in a day. I also like frosted spoon sized shredded wheat. I have a sweet tooth.

I could eat a dump truck load of Fruity Pebbles!!! Don't like the chocolate ones though.

Latest posts