What's for Breakfast?

Help Support CattleToday:

Can of diet coke and a cigarette. I get too busy to eat, not a morning person and get sick if I eat in the heat as well. Lately its been pretty dang hot here!

Whatever the Mrs. will cook. Opps almost forgot she doesn't do breakfast so notta would be on the menu.

If this little calf keeps getting through the fence at 4:30 which starts a serious of events, which will make him breakfast soon. First someone sees him out, they ring my door bell, I need a minute for brain to figure out it is the bell and not a dream, Then having to kill myself (have had 6 back surgeries) to get up and dressed, while the bell gets rung more times so the dog barks his butt off, then have to slowly walk or crawl down the stairs while bell rings more and dock barks loud, get to the door sometimes they are still there othere times not but the "you have a cow out mister" thing happens, then return to bedroom to get real dressed , darn there goes the door bell again so -finish get dressed while bell is barking and dog is ringing again, then finally get out of the door and headed to the truck and sometimes here comes another pulling in the drive "hey buddy you got a cow lose", then I drive down the road to the other end of pasture and do one of the following to get him back in if he hasn't already went back in .

-just park...he knows the truck
-just park and yell "Jake get your a$$ back in there" -he knows the truck, my voice, and what I told him to do
-just park and get out of the car and take a step or 2
-just park , get out yell then start to walk down in the field telling him to get in there sometimes 30-40 steps and he goes in
-all of the above and get behind him pushing him in.

Then go to the dinner for coffee and when I coome back either he is out again or my wife put him back in or he decided enough for the morning. Same thing different version in the evening.

Hope yall enjoy your breakfast

Green Creek":1v6z1yi8 said:
Spoon size shredded wheat with blueberries in the summer and oatmeal in the winter. Hard to beat oatmeal for staying with you.

Green Creek you so right about the oatmeal i have oatmeal and coffee 7 day's a week.

rattler

I go through stages --- I will have the same thing for breakfast every day for two or three months, then I wont want it again.

Options are:

Toast with nutella, vegemite, strawberry jam (but not with bits in it), cinnamon + sugar, baked beans

Porridge - oats or semolina

Cereals - muslie (sp?), fruit loops, rice bubbles with yoghurt

English muffins with jam (no bits)

I cant stand having non-breakfast foods at breakfast. My father always just eats the leftover dinner from last night, and tell you what it makes me gag just thinking about it.

At the moment I am in a porridge phase

Latest posts