Breakfast?

Help Support CattleToday:

angie":gbdyiznb said:
Canned salmon I dumped into freezer bag. No time for oatmeal this morning.

Watch the cats , they'll follow you for three days after eating that stinking stuff. :nod:

curtis":19zv7ryc said:
angie":19zv7ryc said:
Canned salmon I dumped into freezer bag. No time for oatmeal this morning.

Watch the cats , they'll follow you for three days after eating that stinking stuff. :nod:

YEAH AND I just heard about a lady that triped over a cat and fell and broke a bunch of her stuff. :cowboy:

I had a banana before i left for the morning bus route. When i got home, a bowl of cornbran cereal with some corn pops in milk and 1/2 a banana. Then a handful of grapes.

Ryder":1dequbve said:
I haven't thought about or really wanted a cigarette in weeks, maybe months. But you had to go and mess that up, didn't you? :mad:

Sorry :oops: .

One of my brothers quit 7years ago....he's glad he did, but still wants one from time to time. Mother quit about 18 years ago....almost never wants one. Dad quit about 30 some odd years ago....never wants one. Oldest brother quit, never wants one. 1 sister and 1 brother who never smoked and 1 younger brother who hasn't quit yet.

I've tried several times....unsuccessfully. I guess I still haven't found my "motivation".

As for breakfast today.....same deal as the post I made yesterday. :lol: :lol:

Katherine

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/food-a ... on/AN01119

■Eating breakfast reduces your hunger later in the day, making it easier to avoid overeating. When you skip breakfast, you may feel ravenous later and be tempted to reach for a quick fix, such as candy from the vending machine. In addition, prolonged fasting — which occurs when you skip breakfast — can increase your body's insulin response, which in turn increases fat storage and weight gain. In fact, skipping breakfast actually increases your risk of obesity.

Muesli and milk. Followed by fruit.

I'm living evidence that unpasteurised full-cream Jersey milk is slimming :D :D

Right now (I know, it's lunch but it's good and I'm bored) - one pork shoulder chop in frypan, a little oil, cooked on high 3 - 4 mins each side then added three pineapple rings, some juice, went to garden and found a carrot, a cabbage and a leek to chop and add. Reduce heat and put lid on. Made cous cous with herbs.

Jug of milk at night milking and I should be sorted for the day.
The cows are probably waiting in a bare paddock for the fertiliser truck to leave so I can go out and move them on to the next one.