Blue Kool-Aid on Truck???

Help Support CattleToday:

k alton

Reaction score
Fortunate enough to have a brand spanking new Chevy 2500HD white 4X4 crew cab. Came out of Home Depot the other day and found that some blue liquid had been sprayed all along the drivers side of the truck...a LOT of it.

First of all it must be said that I am NOT a mechanic by any stretch of the imagination. At first I thought it was a prank of some sort, then I started checking the various fluids and as you have already guessed it was washer fluid.

I took it back to the dealer and let them look at it. Sure enought, when you turn on the wipers with the fluid it pools up on a ledge just under the windshield and then spills over the side of the truck and blows all down the side if you are moving. They said it looked weird and we looked at another 06 just to check and it was the same way. They said it was a bummer, but that was the way it was designed.

Anyone else gotten any blue Kool-Aid on your truck? Anyone else disappointed in this design?

k alton":1il0jfn7 said:
Anyone else gotten any blue Kool-Aid on your truck? Anyone else disappointed in this design?

Naw, I drive a FORD. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Herefordcross":1yg67a7z said:
Chevy 2500HD
Like a rock, I was blue as I could be, Like a rock, wiper fluid always gets to me, Like a rock, dealer wouldn't fix it for me Like a rock, Gm is as bankrupt as can be, (we'll almost) Like a rock

:lol: :lol:

That washer fluid has got to go somewhere - even on a Ford. Ford fella, try looking on the top of the cab.

I also have a new GMC, diesel, SLT, Crew Cab, etc, etc and have no problem with the windshield washer fluid. Is it the color you don't like? Try pink! No, not your color? Then try water, a little Ammonia and some clear dishwashing liquid. Or if you don't like the Ammonia use Alcohol instead.

Holy Cow, folks.

I am not necessarily a Chevy or Ford man....even though I bought a Chevy.

But as far as "bankrupt like a rock" goes, from what I have read Ford is in no better shape. Actually, of the big 3 auto makers, the odds are that Ford will be the first to merge/be gobbled up by a stronger foreign competitor.

Of course I meant to say the US big three. I can't remember if Honda (or one of those foreign makers) has already made it in the top three of it will within the next 12 months.

My friend this is a subject of much debate, the only thing that I can tell you is that plant #51 SPO owes me about $30k in snow removal services and that's from last winter. None of the Big three are in good shape but, I dont feel sorry for 'em one bit, they have spent years ripping people off and they'll get what they deserve!

Latest posts