Black is Back

Help Support CattleToday:

blackcowz

Reaction score
I've been away for quite a little while. I'm really missing the fall photos, and pictures of good cattle, and all the friends and contacts I made on here. Not to mention some good learning experiences and a couple heated arguments. A little bit of an update is that I recently bought two Shorthorn heifers that I will be showing at the National Western Stock Show. Still enjoy showing but I've canned the idea of raising a club calf herd. These two heifers will just be sort of fun to have to build another facet of the herd. Well, just thought I might check in and say howdy.
Cade

Well, I'm sure your subject line will get some hits! Always good to have more input. That club calf thing is a tough gig.

Are you gonna change your handle to "roancowz".
Very much welcome back.
I like roanz too.

Haha, I don't think I'll be getting rid of all my blacks for a good, long while. They're still paying the bills and building the college fund, so I may as well stay on board as long as things are red hot and rollin'. Although, it seems shorty cattle are once more gaining a little bit of leverage. Watched a couple hundred sell through the ring out at Burlington a couple days back and even those painted up ones sold decent. So who knows.

Had a lot of dealings with blackcowz over the past 6 months and there is no one I could recommend more highly. :clap: :clap:

Idaman":3rh8yliw said:
Had a lot of dealings with blackcowz over the past 6 months and there is no one I could recommend more highly. :clap: :clap:

Thanks. I suppose then they all showed up in good condition? How did that little BANGS vaccinated heifer turn out?

blackcowz":b7rxcgby said:
Idaman":b7rxcgby said:

Thanks. I suppose then they all showed up in good condition? How did that little BANGS vaccinated heifer turn out?

All is well.

Latest posts