Birth dates

Help Support CattleToday:

My mom was born in 1933, I was born in 1953, my son was born in 1973..... my mom and my nephew both on April 26th... my son and I are both on the 16th...his in Feb, mine in Sept.... my dad and my sister were born in 1934 and 1964, respectively.... interesting how things line up.
Your son dropped the baton in 1993.

We have more July birthdays between the my and the wifes families than I have fingers.

Our four kids- July 15, 19
March 18, 19

No planning there. Our son is the youngest, born March 18. God intended him to be here, because we were going through a court battle over the older two girls and had a nine month old at the time. We were so stressed out we could hardly stand to look at each other!

We have more July birthdays between the my and the wifes families than I have fingers.

Our four kids- July 15, 19
March 18, 19

No planning there. Our son is the youngest, born March 18. God intended him to be here, because we were going through a court battle over the older two girls and had a nine month old at the time. We were so stressed out we could hardly stand to look at each other!
That is a lot to get the head around.....

Your son dropped the baton in 1993.
Yeah, I already told him that... and I liked the girl he was seeing back then.....I even told him that okay... 2003 would be 30 yrs like between my dad and sister.... but nope... and didn't like that girl at all. Doubt at this age he will have any now... and not wanting him to have one with the current one anyway...

I was born 9 months after Woodstock, in a small town in NJ. I didn't realize this until I was well into adulthood. It explains a lot of things. Fortunately, Mom moved back to Arkansas when I was 11 days old.

I have 6 kids. None of them share the same birth month.

Latest posts