Birth control is necessary and I support It! Why?

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":11o63aa8 said:
Those that own their own business. What are the odds of someone looking like that getting hired at your company?

Depends on how well he can climb a tree and take it down :lol2:

greybeard":1no7zdph said:
I dunno--maybe.........can it kill or trap beaver...........?

If not, it will certainly scare away any and all beaver!

wacocowboy":dczgvvkd said:
Those that own their own business. What are the odds of someone looking like that getting hired at your company?
About as low as the chances of me going into his business and buying something from him....looks like a hemmorroid.

I wouldn't even think about hiring a moron that looked like that.

To jogeephus, I know this doesn't pertain to this thread, but on a similar note as your comment. I had a young boy, real cocky and full of sh-!, about 20, helping me for about a week. Had a hornets nest in the edge of the pasture about 4 foot off the ground. He asked what it was. Told him. He said "I want to knock it down" I said boy they will tear your a$$ up. He said I ain't scared. I said ok go for it. The fool grabbed a limb and started that way. I couldn't let him do it. I wanted to but I couldn't. I said get in the truck. Rolled the windows up and bumped it with the mirror. About 200-300 pi$$ed off hornets covered my truck. He never opened his mouth. And these idiots breed with other idiots.

JMJ Farms":11zbp930 said:

To jogeephus, I know this doesn't pertain to this thread, but on a similar note as your comment. I had a young boy, real cocky and full of sh-!, about 20, helping me for about a week. Had a hornets nest in the edge of the pasture about 4 foot off the ground. He asked what it was. Told him. He said "I want to knock it down" I said boy they will tear your a$$ up. He said I ain't scared. I said ok go for it. The fool grabbed a limb and started that way. I couldn't let him do it. I wanted to but I couldn't. I said get in the truck. Rolled the windows up and bumped it with the mirror. About 200-300 pi$$ed off hornets covered my truck. He never opened his mouth. And these idiots breed with other idiots.

Your no fun at all! I would have given him a rock, at least it would give him a 20' head start!

JMJ Farms":xowivj30 said:

They don't just breed, they multiple at the speed of sound.. seems like they are always the most fertile.

Jo, I'd dang sure watch it on YouTube too! :lol:

Makes me consider retroactive birth control being a good idea in some cases!

It's fairly common to see gangbanger types with shaved heads except for a pony tail in CA. On my last trip I saw one with a braided pony tail about ten inches long in FRONT. He was riding a bike and had to keep knocking it out of the way. :roll:

JMJ Farms":1xgfwry0 said:

I hope you know that your kindness and good nature as deprived humanity of what could have been one of the best Youtube videos ever filmed. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Judging from the answers to my question we as tax payer will be footing the bill for this idiot either welfare or prison care.

Latest posts