Bern Baby Bern

Help Support CattleToday:

Stocker Steve

Reaction score
Got a text today asking me to join up with a Bernie for President organization. Not sure how they found me?

I goggled Bernie's ag positions. Looks like he wants to break up big corporations, and set up more supply management, to assist smaller farms. Have you seen anything on this?

He also wants free college, health care and loan forgiveness for everybody and open borders. Interestingly, he's not for reparations.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
hurleyjd said:
After 1/20/2021 we will be saying President Bloomberg

Seriously Hurley, did you hear what he said about "stop and frisk"?

Not a Bloomberg fan, but it's not like we don't have a precedent already for electing racists to the presidency.

I don't care for the way Bernie presents his message, but I do think that he makes a lot of good points about our current economic state. The free market only works when rules are enforced to keep a level playing field.

Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
hurleyjd said:

Not a Bloomberg fan, but it's not like we don't have a precedent already for electing racists to the presidency.

Yup but we survived LBJ nonetheless.

With approximately 54% of precincts reporting, President Trump has already received more votes than Presidents Barack Obama (49,080), George W. Bush (52,962) and Ronald Reagan (65,033) in their respective re-election New Hampshire Primaries.
9:26 PM · Feb 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
hurleyjd said:

Obama doesn't like white people. Isn't that racist?

Total votes democratic presidential primary 276,616
Total votes Republican primary 117,649

Total votes cast both parties 394,265

Also in New Hampshire there are 276,385 registered democrats. 288,464 registered Republicans. 415,871 undeclared voters.

Latest posts