New baby Gucci

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Check out our new baby....first born 2020 Gucci
https://youtu.be/ZW7nKjuQiZI

Oh and the part Mama Sky Jordan got after me. 🙌🏾 I get it new mama with a baby!!

Looks like you got yourself a good one! And you actually followed through and named it Gucci haha. You're the best.

"Gucci let me just take you to the house and sleep" - Chevy

The easiest way to check the sex can be done from a distance and it is not by looking for testicles and certainly not weiners but by if it has a vulva or not and your calf looked like it did in the video.

ga.prime said:
The easiest way to check the sex can be done from a distance and it is not by looking for testicles and certainly not weiners but by if it has a vulva or not and your calf looked like it did in the video.

I just wait to see them pee haha

cowgal604 said:
ga.prime said:

I just wait to see them pee haha
:lol2: Yeah, that's foolproof.

Nesikep said:
You're a NAME THIEF!.. my male twin is named Gucci! (female is Adidas)
Momma is Prada.. so I went with the theme

Calf is born. Name in Gucci. Process it. Use its skin as leather. Make a bag. Boom...you got a Gucci bag. Very very authentic

cowgal604 said:
Nesikep said:

Calf is born. Name in Gucci. Process it. Use its skin as leather. Make a bag. Boom...you got a Gucci bag. Very very authentic

Make a Gucci coin purse out of the nutsack! :lol:

Nesikep said:
cowgal604 said:
Nesikep said:

Make a Gucci coin purse out of the nutsack! :lol:

Ohh that would be quiet a rare piece. Our bull would produce a giant coin purse.

Nice calf and cow. Good on her for bringing you into line. You would have learnt a lesson now for the others when they calve. Lucky you got the lesson without getting hurt.

Ken

Nesikep said:

I love your cows names!!! I really want some Gucci flipflops... 😓 Can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on flipflops. Guess I have more sense and to poor...
If you like I can re name the calf. I just love ya'll comments. I just laugh and laugh.

wbvs58 said:
Nice calf and cow. Good on her for bringing you into line. You would have learnt a lesson now for the others when they calve. Lucky you got the lesson without getting hurt.

Ken
I know your right. My husband was the one messing with it. I really think she doesn't like me talking....
Our heifers we sold was extremely friendly. I'm not use to these that aren't. Makes me sad they don't let me pet them or give us kisses.

Chevy said:
Nesikep said:

I love your cows names!!! I really want some Gucci flipflops... 😓 Can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on flipflops. Guess I have more sense and to poor...
If you like I can re name the calf. I just love ya'll comments. I just laugh and laugh.
I don't mind at all!, just razzin'

Chevy said:
wbvs58 said:

Ken
I know your right. My husband was the one messing with it. I really think she doesn't like me talking....
Our heifers we sold was extremely friendly. I'm not use to these that aren't. Makes me sad they don't let me pet them or give us kisses.
Shell, I have a registered herd so I tag and weigh them soon after birth. All my original cows that I bought from another breeder I found too risky to do out in the paddock, I got lifted pretty high by one cow. The cows were very quite and used to me walking through them but come calving time they knew I was out to get their baby. My herd is now all home bred except for one and the attitude of my cows is much different around calving now, I don't take chances and calve close to the yards so I run them in to process but if need be I will do them out in the paddock without problems. I don't have these cows tame where I pet them but there just seems to be a bit more trust with these home bred cows. Give your cows a few days and most will start to accept a bit more handling as the calves become less precious. Make sure you keep dogs miles away.

Ken

https://youtu.be/XKWH4FK-H0w

😅🤣 now see how Shy runs after. This is how ya'll don't do farming. Lesson learned should have tagged Gucci first day. That little booger is wild now.

Shell, I think your voice is a bit too excitable for the cows, try calming down a bit with more slow soothing tones.
I realise that will be hard for you to do.

Ken

Latest posts