Watched the Bern

Help Support CattleToday:

I see no point in watching two dumdocrates arguing about who's the smartest. Their ideals and mine differ greatly. I haven't and won't ever vote for an anti - gun politician. Without guns our freedom is lost, and I'm not living like that.

I ate a bowl of cereal for supper before the debate. Watched the debate from beginning to end, then went to bed with nothing on my stomach or my mind. Heck, I don't think there was a winner in the thing. :lol:

I was not aware that it would even be possible for any man to climb that far up Hilary's rear end, much less be so willing to do it on national TV.
Did they use bands, knife, or burdizzos on him as a youngun?

When he said the people were tired of hearing about her emails, she got a big chuckle out of it. He must be too naive to know he is actually correct, but the people want the truth about the emails not her denials. But she's had a lot of practice since her law days in Ark.

I could only watch it in very small doses. I think Webb was the only person on stage who hadn't lost all touch with reality, and he rarely got a chance to get a word in.

A.J.":22ywq1o2 said:
I could only watch it in very small doses. I think Webb was the only person on stage who hadn't lost all touch with reality, and he rarely got a chance to get a word in.

And sadly, Webb will get two votes in a Dem primary. Maybe 3.

john250":31iupgvs said:
A.J.":31iupgvs said:

And sadly, Webb will get two votes in a Dem primary. Maybe 3.

Yep. If a democrat doesn't pander to the far left above all else, they have no shot in their primary.

ram":1odd5vag said:
I see no point in watching two dumdocrates arguing about who's the smartest. Their ideals and mine differ greatly. I haven't and won't ever vote for an anti - gun politician. Without guns our freedom is lost, and I'm not living like that.

In the future, you might want to stay up to date. Bernie has never been anti-gun. I can understand not knowing the 20 year history. I'm guessing you watch Fox so-called news.

Bernie didn't and hasn't argued that he is the smartest. He spends more time exposing the ignorance of others. Easy targets.

But I do understand your confusion.

D2Cat":2rqw6xw5 said:
When he said the people were tired of hearing about her emails, she got a big chuckle out of it. He must be too naive to know he is actually correct, but the people want the truth about the emails not her denials. But she's had a lot of practice since her law days in Ark.

Again, I totally understand. Her e-mails are the most pressing issue this country is facing. God help us and pass the hemorrhoid cream.

We need to spend a few more million to get nothing "again" new and then cut welfare to the poor and increase the tax breaks on the rich. Then have one of your own explain what these hearings have been all about. Let's wait to see what criminal indictments come down.

Bernie Sanders has a D rating on gun control. Yes, he's vote against the Brady bill 4 times, but he's not a 100% pro gun not even close. That's a fact jack liberal.

A.J.":r7slgynh said:

And obviously the people in the country are backing his run. What are his numbers?

ram":1hx18tq7 said:
Bernie Sanders has a D rating on gun control. Yes, he's vote against the Brady bill 4 times, but he's not a 100% pro gun not even close. That's a fact jack liberal.

Where he takes his biggest hits in the party is about his stand on gun control. Pass another brew.

Better move over, the Bern is coming. The Republicans want fewer voters and will anything to prevent them. Bernie is on his way to screwing that up for them. Things have just started getting interesting. Let's wait and see. We'll see who ends up with age on their faces. We got Bernie, you got Trump.

Trump is the only Republican that stands a chance against hillary. But I think there's 3 or 4 Republicans that can beat Sanders. When it's all said and done I still believe hillary will be our next president. There's just to many folks on the government's payroll.

ram":i77e897v said:
Trump is the only Republican that stands a chance against hillary. But I think there's 3 or 4 Republicans that can beat Sanders. When it's all said and done I still believe hillary will be our next president. There's just to many folks on the government's payroll.

We may all be on the government's payroll real soon.

Sanders' supporters have always been easily bought, and that isn't about to change now.
They say everyone has their price--for some, the bar is very very low.

Latest posts