Been looking for 20 years!

Help Support CattleToday:

Black and Good

Reaction score
I finally found one! Just bought a 1941 John Deere model L. Nice little tractor. It will go well with my 1942 H, 1949 B and 1936 B. Ready for some tractor shows! B&G :banana:

congratulations! I would love to see a photo. We had a 1941 John Deere LA. I loved that little tractor. It was a fun ride.

I would love to put pics on here, its just to much off a pain in the butt. Or I'm just to stupid. LOL. B&G I'll try and get my wife to help. B&G

Here's a picture of the little girl. All original cept for the rear wheels are off a un-styled L and it has 24" rims instaed of 22's. But I like the look of the slotted wheels. B&G

Cool- We had a neighbor growing up that restored old JD tractors. He had 6 or 8 of them. I think they were all steel wheeled ones. I haven't thought about them in a long time. I wonder if they are still in his old barn. He's been dead nearly 20 yrs.

M5farm":cpztlvd0 said:
Cool- We had a neighbor growing up that restored old JD tractors. He had 6 or 8 of them. I think they were all steel wheeled ones. I haven't thought about them in a long time. I wonder if they are still in his old barn. He's been dead nearly 20 yrs.

I'd sure be tempted to go look.

TennesseeTuxedo":2xv24qbp said:
M5farm":2xv24qbp said:

I'd sure be tempted to go look.

I dug up this old pic from 1983 when the Florida historical did a story about him you can see some of the tractors in the background

Latest posts