Beefmaster Show

Help Support CattleToday:

I raised Beefmasters for a while about 5 yrs ago. The calves did not bring as much per pound at the sale barn, but their weight made up for the price drop. Later I switched to an angus bull on the Beefmaster cows, and those were some awesome calves. We got into a financial bind later on, and we had to sell out. I now have crossbred cows with an angus bull, but I am always looking for some good Beefmaster mommas to put back into my herd. You cannot beat a beefmaster momma for her disposition and for the way they raise that calf. Plus, they handle the bad drought years better than an other breeds.

stelg":1bjiwd05 said:
I raised Beefmasters for a while about 5 yrs ago. The calves did not bring as much per pound at the sale barn, but their weight made up for the price drop. Later I switched to an angus bull on the Beefmaster cows, and those were some awesome calves. We got into a financial bind later on, and we had to sell out. I now have crossbred cows with an angus bull, but I am always looking for some good Beefmaster mommas to put back into my herd. You cannot beat a beefmaster momma for her disposition and for the way they raise that calf. Plus, they handle the bad drought years better than an other breeds.
There is an E6 sale apr 15 in Columbus for replacements. Open, bred, pairs. E6 is at least 50% beefmaster but alot of these guys will have almost full beefs in the sale.

Latest posts