Back in the day

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for the great pictures Cross_7. That women on the airplane looked a little beside herself. Can't say as I blame her.

Great pictures.
The benches were tied to the trees in Lincoln park.
I think I saw snooki in the jersey shore pic.
Donkey and goat pic is FUNNY to me.
Joe I had one of those mustaches a couple of months ago. Till my wife gave me an ultimatum.

like to have all those copper bars now.... modest days with all those clothes on at the beach... heck i dont wear that much in the dead of winter

M5farm":2v05c9nz said:
Great pictures.
Joe I had one of those mustaches a couple of months ago. Till my wife gave me an ultimatum.
i got one.... takes some maintenance, and a dab murrays pomade...

ALACOWMAN":3l2dljrs said:
M5farm":3l2dljrs said:
Great pictures.
i got one.... takes some maintenance, and a dab murrays pomade...
I figured you for a Fop or Dapper Dan man.

I believe the picture (#091 I think) of the US battleship that was sent out to meet the German squadron is USS Michigan, North Dakota, or Wyoming. Probably N. Dakota, since USS Michigan and Wyoming didn't commission till the year the picture was taken. A US Dreadnaught class, that was designed and built to counter the German dreadnaoughts...there is only one dreadnaught left in the world--BB35--USS Texas, tho it now looks nothing like it did when it hit the water in 1914.

Those are some great pictures Cross_7--the clarity is unbelievable, and truly a look back in time.

Latest posts