Avatars (the little picture by your name)

Help Support CattleToday:

yea. i live in montgomery co just down the rd from tn ridge.i think i no your dad .is his name eldon?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tc

Well, here goes nothing... for some reason couldn't quite get the jpegwizard to configure the image to 80x80, so tried a different tactic.
And now, drumroll please and the moment of truth.
Update:
Finally got an image on here...no luck with the wizard, had to resort to good ol' Photoshop. Took over an hour and it's pretty small, but the Profile page kept telling me that the file wouldn't be accepted unless it was 6 Kb or under (even when I had it at 6 , finally had to whittle it down to 5 Kb).
On the upside, made the hour between checks fly by. Time to check the maternity ward. Take care, :D

If you have the full version of PhotoShop, open your jpg file and click on File then Save for Web. Use Settings= JPG Low then click on the Image Size tab. Set the New Size where 80 is the largest number. Click Apply. Should work.

Ellie May":2v1xqs63 said:
I've been around. Today I went to model search thingy & ever other day I've been working my show calves. What you up to?
Ellie May
Working a lot lately, stuck in an office can't stand it having to drive 130 miles one way to work, this time of year I just can'nt stand staying at the house on the coast.

Ellie May":1lht45lw said:
Dang. What kind of work do you do? Do you ever have spare time?
Ellie May

I'm in refining and I typically only work 11 days a month. I spend most of the time on the ranch where my wife lives. I usually stay at our second home on the coast when I have to work.

Ellie
What are you showing. Steers? Heifers?
I have a partner just southeast of you about 80 mi., over at Columbia

Hey Campground
Don't let your wife catch you flirting with Ellie.
My wife may know you and your wife.

Campground, that's alot of miles to travel still. I hope you have a good afternoon/evening.
La4Angus, they are steers, I eventually want to sho heifers too. But steers are the big thing to show around here. My avaitor is Captain one of my show calves. Funny thing is when you weigh them in the average is about 400 to 700 pounds and then at the end they have to weigh at least 1000 pounds at show time. Well we picked our calves out they had been grazing since they were weaned (the calves are only about a year or so) well any ways we go to weigh in, oh he weighs 900 pounds and right now he at least weighs 1500 and it's not even show time. Oh and I thought he would be hard to break to lead, since he is so big. No I put a halter on him, and lead took him out (never been worked before) he followed me around like a puppy dog. I just hope my other calf Giligan is as easy. Well so to be talkin' so much.
Ellie May

You going to have to start another one. This one's gonna be to big for the fall shows if he weighs anywheres near 1500 now.

No I think the show is next month. And the dude in charge, which isn't right 99% of the time said that you want the biggest calves possible. So therefore my dad just started pouring the feed to them. We always try for rate of gain, I'm just hoping that he doesn't get any fatter. I'm trying to lead him around so he will get muscle or is it too late for that since the show is next month?
Ellie May

I don't know how he is housed, but you may want hin in a larger lot so he can move around more. Maybe put a couple of other animals with him so may exercise more. Put feed at one end of lot and water at other. That way he has to walk to drink.

Latest posts