Auction Calves

Help Support CattleToday:

uh, she aint said it but I will. Compared to a lot on here Msscamp is the expert. You will do well to heed her advice.

Bama":2fsbtkss said:
uh, she aint said it but I will. Compared to a lot on here Msscamp is the expert. You will do well to heed her advice.

Never said she wasnt.
Do take her advice.
Believe Im right on this small thing though.

Also my only problem is with how anyone who disagrees with someone on here gets run through it.

If the guy that started this thread thinks that interacting with his calfs makes things go better, maybe it does. No else is there so they cant know.

If I agree with him and express a reality about the animal's treatment by it's mother at birth and it's effect then what is the problem? Except it isnt how someone else does it?

Mike

You know Mike,

I don't know you from Adam, so please don't get offended, but you might do well on this one to take your own advice listed on every one of your posts at the bottom.

Forget it. It is like trying to reason with a cow.

I do take that advice. So far everything I have said HAS be misquoted and then attempted to use against me. Simply because an idea I had didn't fit in with the way others do it.

So excuse me. Silence is what you "experts" want. Then fine.
Makes it easy to be an expert when no one questions you huh.

Bye. Have a great night.

Mike

MikeJoel":22a0v53v said:
msscamp":22a0v53v said:
Whatever you think, but I'm not the one having to 'massage' my calves to get them up and going - that should tell you something right there! Oh, but I forgot, you're the expert here - not me. So sorry. I'll try to remember next time.

Hmmm. Where exactly did I say I was an expert??

Everything about your posts and attitude displays arrogance and the belief that you know it all.

Glad to hear your not massaging your calves, I haven't either.

Quote by MikeJoel from this same thread:
"I AM saying though that dont neglect touch. It can be an important part of helping that animal. I am NOT talking about "touchy feely" stuff I am talking about hard as you can rubbing to get the blood going (or as msscamp says) to just annoy to the point it moves. Doesnt matter."

I admit to not knowing a whole lot about cattle but I also dont roll over and play dead if I do know something."

This is a post of your's from this thread, since you're now claiming you've never massaged a calf, perhaps you would care to explain it?

Anyway so like if a cow has a calf and the cow either dies or ignores the calf you sit and watch?

Oh, absolutely - we're definitely hobby ranchers and it doesn't matter if they live or die. After all, you're the only one who knows anything about cattle. :roll: :roll: You really are an arrogant little prick, aren't you. Wake up and get a clue!

Mike

Never thought the day would come, but I do believe that msscamp's post just might be adjusted tomorrow morning ;-)

At least I got to see it!!!!

If anyone reads this later and wants to know, pm me!

Bama":3vz2cymy said:

Bama, I appreciate this statement very much and I thank you for it, but I can't see where it's true, as there are a lot of people on here that know a lot more than I do. Just my thoughts.

msscamp":16z118bw said:
Bama":16z118bw said:

Bama, I appreciate this statement very much and I thank you for it, but I can't see where it's true, as there are a lot of people on here that know a lot more than I do. Just my thoughts.

I'd have to 2nd Bama's comments. Of all of the "regulars" msscamp is very knowledgable.

msscamp":1w3vymer said:
Bama":1w3vymer said:

Thats part of what I was referring to. You know enough to know that you don't have all the answers. None of us do. Some just don't realize it.

Bama":c9expolh said:
msscamp":c9expolh said:
Bama":c9expolh said:

Thats part of what I was referring to. You know enough to know that you don't have all the answers. None of us do. Some just don't realize it.

Thank you. :)

Bama":18pxu7dm said:
Bama you and I are in agreement the Calico Cowboy took to long to get out of that tow sack.

Caustic Burno":161jygcy said:
Bama":161jygcy said:
Bama you and I are in agreement the Calico Cowboy took to long to get out of that tow sack.

:shock: :)

cypressfarms":brb9jfbv said:
Never thought the day would come, but I do believe that msscamp's post just might be adjusted tomorrow morning ;-)

At least I got to see it!!!!

If anyone reads this later and wants to know, pm me!

Still not adjusted. Cyber Justice! :lol:

And once again msscamp nails it! :lol: :lol:

Texan":6cdtiaqt said:
Has anyone ever seen a "wash her mouth out with soap" smilie? :oops:
:lol: Always happy to help keep the youngsters from going too far astray. Hope we're not too late.
soap.gif

Chuck":22hzd3zm said:
Texan":22hzd3zm said:
Has anyone ever seen a "wash her mouth out with soap" smilie? :oops:
:lol: Always happy to help keep the youngsters from going too far astray. Hope we're not too late.
soap.gif

ROFLMAO!!!! No, I'm not laughing at your comments, just the emoticons. :lol2: :lol2:

That might work, Chuck. Let's hope it does. She hasn't always been like this. It must be the company she keeps. It'd be a whole lot easier to scold her if she hadn't been so accurate in her diagnosis. :lol:

Latest posts