Ashes on the moon.......

Help Support CattleToday:

Interesting but not for me. I'd prefer to be buried on the farm. In fact, I really wouldn't mind being cremated and spread with a load of fertilizer cause I think this would be better and prevent me (my grave) from getting in the way of someone in the future. Also, by being spread on the land, this would still allow me to get plowed every now and then. ;-)

I want to be cremated and planted in the garden. And I want a BBQ at my service. Beer keg and all. I already spoke to my son about it. He's in a position to do something about it, since he's a mortician and all. He officiated a funeral a couple of weeks ago where they played Freebird and some Ozzie and the everyone had pie. They have also hauled a casket on the back of a wrecker.

john250":3muy856g said:
Lammie":3muy856g said:
I want to be cremated and planted in the garden.

We can't risk that--you might sprout.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Maybe not. Could always use a good stout pre-emergent. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":10kmxi3m said:
Interesting but not for me. I'd prefer to be buried on the farm. In fact, I really wouldn't mind being cremated and spread with a load of fertilizer cause I think this would be better and prevent me (my grave) from getting in the way of someone in the future. Also, by being spread on the land, this would still allow me to get plowed every now and then. ;-)

:clap: you're one smart man.

Latest posts