Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Released

Help Support CattleToday:

He's osama obama hussein bin Laden. You don't really think osama is dead.
This guy is the king of the terrorists.

Should've had a drone strike after they gave the five back and said he jumped out of the chopper trying to save them.

Caustic Burno":3c9ql0w6 said:
jedstivers":3c9ql0w6 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2650875/Taliban-terrorist-freed-exchange-Sgt-Bowe-Bergdahl-vows-return-Afghanistan-fight-Americans.html

Your POTUS must be a rocket scientist.
Traded a deserter private for five enemy generals.

Now I ask who is the muslim enemy?

That is like trading 1 thistle bale for 5 coastal bales

he sure didn't look like any pows iv ever seen . nice shirt ,well feed,hair cut. no torture look in eyes or on his face .
I think we got a spy

starbaby":36p3nnez said:
he sure didn't look like any pows iv ever seen . nice shirt ,well feed,hair cut. no torture look in eyes or on his face .
I think we got a spy

While he was over there he converted to Islam and declared himself a mujahid warrior for Islam and he played games, laughed, and had fun with the enemy. They said he liked playing badmitton and soccer with his captors also went to target practice with them and got to carry a gun around.

jedstivers":2cyokdi6 said:
sim.-ang.king":2cyokdi6 said:
Maybe we can trade Mexico, 2 million Mexicans for one Marine that obummer has seemed to forgot about.
I think something is funny about his story too.
We should get him back but anyway but everything is not as it seems.
No, his story was a strange one too, but at least his name wasn't Allah Akbar. :lol:

starbaby":3l5f4tq4 said:
I think we got a spy

No we got played they traded us a traitor they didn't want for
their leaders. Muslims taking care of Muslims.
I never thought I would hear praise allah from the white house in my life time.
I am not convinced the prince of darkness is not sitting in the oval office.

He is probably in line right now applying for his disability check that he will get for the rest of his life. Shyt, we have more disabled veterans from this war than any other war and many of them never even saw combat. The government screwed the Vietnam vets but this round they are laying a royal one on the taxpayers with all the ailments they have conjured up. Its disgusting.

Obamma's 5 for 1 trade makes me think he would really suck at pen hooking, or swapping pocket knives.

D2Cat":1p9hjdrk said:
If you think this is bad what do you think will happen the last month he's in office?

He'll be awarded an academy award for his movie.

MAD-Magazine-Trading-Private-Bergdahl_538e1730c295a6.07331124+(1).jpg

Let me try to understand this thread.

1. We traded 5 Taliban prisoners in Gitmo that have never been charged with any crimes that would have had to have been returned when we left Afghanistan next year anyway.

2. Every member of Congress as well as any American that reads the newspaper would have known that Bergdahl was our soldier that was to be traded over three years ago. It was the Taliban that stopped the trade at the time.

3. As to the President not informing Congress 30 days before the trade? Is this the same Republican majority Congress that vowed to block anything the president wanted to accomplish in order to embarrass him and make him an ineffective president? What sane person would try to prevent the return of our soldier by telling that blockage Congress of their intentions?

4. After three years of knowing of the particular people at issue, suddenly the Republicans didn't know anything and were blindsided by our President. Political Ostriches come to mind.

5. Our President has tried to close Gitmo his entire presidency but it has been prevented by the Republican majority Congress.

6. Congress now is trying to pit our military against one of their own, without a fair trial. Another example of their support of our troops. Trying this case in the court of public opinion without the facts (our so called news media) instead of a court with the facts. Going as far as attacking Bergdahl's entire military family.

7. This is far more about scoring political points by the majority Congress than worrying about the truth or Right and Wrong.

This is all about American pride? :bs:

gimpyrancher":1b9yotr5 said:
Let me try to understand this thread.

1. We traded 5 Taliban prisoners in Gitmo that have never been charged with any crimes that would have had to have been returned when we left Afghanistan next year anyway.

2. Every member of Congress as well as any American that reads the newspaper would have known that Bergdahl was our soldier that was to be traded over three years ago. It was the Taliban that stopped the trade at the time.

3. As to the President not informing Congress 30 days before the trade? Is this the same Republican majority Congress that vowed to block anything the president wanted to accomplish in order to embarrass him and make him an ineffective president? What sane person would try to prevent the return of our soldier by telling that blockage Congress of their intentions?

4. After three years of knowing of the particular people at issue, suddenly the Republicans didn't know anything and were blindsided by our President. Political Ostriches come to mind.

5. Our President has tried to close Gitmo his entire presidency but it has been prevented by the Republican majority Congress.

6. Congress now is trying to pit our military against one of their own, without a fair trial. Another example of their support of our troops. Trying this case in the court of public opinion without the facts (our so called news media) instead of a court with the facts. Going as far as attacking Bergdahl's entire military family.

7. This is far more about scoring political points by the majority Congress than worrying about the truth or Right and Wrong.

This is all about American pride? :bs:
The dems are squaking just as loud.

Latest posts