Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Released

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":kkdxngsz said:
Why would knowingly trade for a fence jumping cow?

Maybe Opie still thinks his trading his virginity for a scalding case of the clap was a good deal. Other than that, I don't know.

Red Bull Breeder":36palpqc said:
Why would knowingly trade for a fence jumping cow?

Obviously the Military Creed is just ink to some. Pride is lost. We support our troops but only the one's that are exactly like us. Rape the women and leave our soldiers behind is the new military code of honor for some. American pride is now once they return from service, let them fend for themselves.

Not for me.

I love how some like to blame the republicans for stopping Obama from doing stuff. If he was so determined to close Gitmo why didn't he do it in the first two years he was president when the republicans couldn't do jack about it.

wacocowboy":2svm1hvs said:
I love how some like to blame the republicans for stopping Obama from doing stuff. If he was so determined to close Gitmo why didn't he do it in the first two years he was president when the republicans couldn't do jack about it.

Another stat the Dems don't like is Democratic Presidents have sent troops in Harms Way nearly two to one.
http://911billofrights.blogspot.com/201 ... s-who.html

gimpyrancher":30rtmvzo said:
Let me try to understand this thread.

1. We traded 5 Taliban prisoners in Gitmo that have never been charged with any crimes that would have had to have been returned when we left Afghanistan next year anyway.

2. Every member of Congress as well as any American that reads the newspaper would have known that Bergdahl was our soldier that was to be traded over three years ago. It was the Taliban that stopped the trade at the time.

3. As to the President not informing Congress 30 days before the trade? Is this the same Republican majority Congress that vowed to block anything the president wanted to accomplish in order to embarrass him and make him an ineffective president? What sane person would try to prevent the return of our soldier by telling that blockage Congress of their intentions?

4. After three years of knowing of the particular people at issue, suddenly the Republicans didn't know anything and were blindsided by our President. Political Ostriches come to mind.

5. Our President has tried to close Gitmo his entire presidency but it has been prevented by the Republican majority Congress.

6. Congress now is trying to pit our military against one of their own, without a fair trial. Another example of their support of our troops. Trying this case in the court of public opinion without the facts (our so called news media) instead of a court with the facts. Going as far as attacking Bergdahl's entire military family.

7. This is far more about scoring political points by the majority Congress than worrying about the truth or Right and Wrong.

This is all about American pride? :bs:

Gimpy you can now sit back on your liberal democrat a$$ and see what happens to americans in foreign countries as well as the Afghan people. We just turned the demons of he// loose on them. Maybe you'll even be a bit concerned for the families of the soldiers killed hunting this guy. And don't forget 9-11....I'm not worried about the cowardly, deserting, enemy sympathizer...he'll get his day in court... unless BHO can find an out for him.

I don't know about the soldier who was supposedly captured by the taliban I wasn't there. But I do know y don't trade 5 for 1. Americans are a target for kidnappings more than they were before dumbo turned the terrorists loose. I wish he would of brought them to the white house for dinner and dance though. Or maybe gimpyrancher has a extra bed for them.

I just read they originally wanted 6 terrorist in exchange for the deserter, but number 6 dropped dead on an elliptical machine. Need to send old work out equipment to the middle east maybe more will drop.

wacocowboy":2hsaf4pt said:

You might want to check your facts. Obama only had 7 months of his first term where they controlled the Congress.

TexasBred":2o2ez6c0 said:
Gimpy you can now sit back on your liberal democrat a$$ and see what happens to americans in foreign countries as well as the Afghan people.

I never said I was a democrat. I don't support either party s neither of them represent me. There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides. In fact in many ways, it's hard to see a difference. Both parties are crooks.

By the way, anytime you want to compare what each of us has done for our veterans, I'm ready. But you'll find even though I didn't serve in a conflict, I have supported them and fought for their proper treatment for decades. I'm not one to say I support them, I do it. I can do little for those that fell, but I have a long history fighting for those that returned disabled. I'm betting you can't claim the same.

gimpyrancher":1qnghj9j said:
wacocowboy":1qnghj9j said:

You might want to check your facts. Obama only had 7 months of his first term where they controlled the Congress.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that pesky 2009 midterm election!?!?

dun":pdbuqdax said:
Bigfoot":pdbuqdax said:
I heard he is being charged with diserting. SP?
Correct and HOORAY!

This is not correct as far as I know. From what I've heard they haven't made a decision yet. We'll see, it will be all over everything here in Idaho. I have no idea how such a small state is always somehow involved in the news. I guess we have more than our fair share of whackos here. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key. He got a lot of men killed on his behalf.

Latest posts