Brailsford not guilty. Video released

Help Support CattleToday:

bball

Reaction score
The video is very graphic. On YouTube. Not certain about posting it here.

I was a bit stunned when i read what he had etched on his rifle. The professional standards must vary considerably in local LE. For the record, what he had etched was the phrase "you're f*cked". My 2 20 something sons were in disbelief that he was found not guilty. Had to explain to them tbe 'legal' rationale as to why.

Why was the intensity level so high? What was the call about? what was the arrest for?

To watch the video, it looks like murder, If I had those 3 questions answered, it might change my mind. The kid did reach back.

Bigfoot":3tqrlyhz said:
Why was the intensity level so high? What was the call about? what was the arrest for?

To watch the video, it looks like murder, If I had those 3 questions answered, it might change my mind. The kid did reach back.

Nutshell version here:
He was there on business as an exterminator. Socializing in room with some acquaintances. Waved an air rifle from the 5th story window that he was showing his acquaintances he used for shooting birds. Police were called in about the complaint.
Found 2 pellet guns in the room after the incident. This is the very abbreviated, down and dirty version. Those were my first questions as well BF.

multiple officers present, in shorts in a tshirt face down on the ground, hands and feet interlocked.

still doesn't make arrest.

5 minutes of screaming different commands no one could follow.

guy is shot.

Yes he shouldn't of reached back but he should of been in handcuffs 4 minutes before.

Insane. Instead of commanding the terrified guy to crawl over to him, why didn't one of the cops walk over to where he was laying on the floor and handcuff him?

First I had heard of this, when bball posted. Took a few minutes to read about it. Sure appears to be unjustified, but I haven't be n following it.

That was his personal weapon he shot him with.

Not to start anything, but if that victim was a different color, there would be protest and rioting all over, not standing up for the cop by any means, another Barney fife.

haase":1csnb5bw said:
Not to start anything, but if that victim was a different color, there would be protest and rioting all over, not standing up for the cop by any means, another Barney fife.

Not everything's about race. LEOs "shoot first ask questions later" culture's gotta go.
Also, let's be careful about "protests" versus "riots." Folks seem to want to call the former, the latter. I for one think the distinction matters a whole heck of a lot.
Maybe everyone getting tired of cops killing people without cause ought to come together for a protest.

ALACOWMAN":193ur8ht said:
Not taking up for him, cause that was bad...but the Vegas shootings was probably on his mind...
This happened well before the Vegas shootings like in 2016. It's very apparent he was a trigger happy cop out to kill someone and he did, and he got away with it. Normal people don't have that kind of crap etched on their guns.

Never said it was about race, just didn't make the big headlines like Ferguson, and I know the difference between a protest and a riot, never seen one or the other that I wanted to be involved in.

haase":1gf09q23 said:
Never said it was about race, just didn't make the big headlines like Ferguson, and I know the difference between a protest and a riot, never seen one or the other that I wanted to be involved in.
the 2 usually overlap each other....

If I ever get in trouble I sure would like that jury.

When I see stuff like this its gotta make you wonder.

I've thought about that video 100 times today. Seemed like a real high stakes game of Simon says. So senseless.

Latest posts