Brailsford not guilty. Video released

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":38qi2rc8 said:
He was drunk and most likely poorly raised.
The officer obviously feared for his life. So perfectly justified... :roll: :roll:

He is from a decent family fence. I don't know him personally but I am connected to many that did.

He was not poorly raised, in my opinion.

People have been fuming around town for months. There are a whole lot of kids who grew up with either him, or his wife, etc.

He made mistakes. No doubt about that.

haase":2fixutno said:
They say a pictures worth a 1000 words, look at the picture of that cop, what a disgrace, to serve and protect,feel bad for that kid and his family, wasn't armed, scared out of his mind and now dead, way to help out the reputation of police officers Barney.
I know those type cops make you nervous as a cat,, I got stopped driving a u haul back from Tn. Outside of Nashville.for a tail lamp out..like a dummy I couldn't stop putting my hands in my pockets,,nervous reaction .. The more I did it,the more they got nervous ..I was helping a friend move back..but they had the canine unit come out before it was over, checking for drugs...

slick4591":pu7hpmhf said:

That's a little misleading , trying to cover for this cop.

Shaver was not just a guy who got caught in a corridor with a trigger-happy police officer. The police were called after the barrel of a gun was seen pointing through the window of Shaver's motel room. Have we not heard of a gun barrel coming out a hotel window in the recent past?The Las Vegas shooting similarity must have given the officers at least a notion that this could be another massacre in the making

Shaver was killed Jan. 2016 , Vegas shooting was Oct. 2, 2017

There's another video floating around of a recent shooting. An officer is wrestling with a young man. The young man grabs something from the officers belt. The officer draws his weapon, and gets up. Squares up with the guy, and shoots him a half dozen times. That one looks justified to me (most disagree). It's not a choice, if your going to get arrested or not. The guy should have given in. Some say he grabbed a clip, and it was harmless. Could have just as easily been something harmful. Cop didn't have time to decide. Poor guy looks like he's dancing the cotton eyed joe while the shots are going off.

Bigfoot":2fmoaefp said:
There's another video floating around of a recent shooting. An officer is wrestling with a young man. The young man grabs something from the officers belt. The officer draws his weapon, and gets up. Squares up with the guy, and shoots him a half dozen times. That one looks justified to me (most disagree). It's not a choice, if your going to get arrested or not. The guy should have given in. Some say he grabbed a clip, and it was harmless. Could have just as easily been something harmful. Cop didn't have time to decide. Poor guy looks like he's dancing the cotton eyed joe while the shots are going off.
If you're scuffing with a cop you need killing. Why someone would fight back is beyond me....unless their planning on killing the cop. We got caught poaching in a state park and the guy I was with knocked the ranger out. I asked him what would of happened if you hadn't knocked him out, and didn't care for the answer. People are crazy.

WORANCH":8jfbu14h said:
slick4591":8jfbu14h said:

Shaver was not just a guy who got caught in a corridor with a trigger-happy police officer. The police were called after the barrel of a gun was seen pointing through the window of Shaver's motel room. Have we not heard of a gun barrel coming out a hotel window in the recent past?The Las Vegas shooting similarity must have given the officers at least a notion that this could be another massacre in the making

Sorry, I don't find the part you quoted anywhere in the article. Or did you do some editing to try and prove a point?

ChrisB":31m2rcof said:
WORANCH":31m2rcof said:
slick4591":31m2rcof said:

Sorry, I don't find the part you quoted anywhere in the article. Or did you do some editing to try and prove a point?

No . But the article has been changed and updated from when it was first posted

kerley":26mzan87 said:
That was cold blooded murder, I watched the video

There's a whole lot of people here in his little Home town that agree with you. Thousands of posts.

Latest posts