Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Released

Help Support CattleToday:

Being a southerner, I thought that we had the bottom of the barrel scraped out when we got rid of Carter. Boy was I wrong, but his mother thought that he was
one of our greatest Presidents. I think that it runs in their family.

jedstivers":37ksptmk said:
John Baker":37ksptmk said:
Not locked yet??
OK, here's my 2 cents.

A message to all our men and women who are serving their country.
In the future to avoid another Gitmo detainee from being released, TAKE NO POW's.!!
Sincerely
John
I think that's the only thing you ever posted I like or agree with.

That's the only post I've seen him make.......but I like it.

Larry

Commercialfarmer":1z8vbowf said:
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/143437-american-soldier-served-bowe-bergdahl-casts-doubt-official-story-fears-reprisal-obama-administration/

If this story is true anybody who signed off on this trade needs to be brought up on charges

wacocowboy":3dext2qd said:
Commercialfarmer":3dext2qd said:
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/143437-american-soldier-served-bowe-bergdahl-casts-doubt-official-story-fears-reprisal-obama-administration/

If this story is true anybody who signed off on this trade needs to be brought up on charges

This has stunk from day one even then there was talk of desertion. The Army just wasn't sure.
Thing that has struck me as this doesn't smell right this guy is the only American captive since 2001 and
held as a POW. When you have a muslim sympathizer for POTUS and the dad for sure looks the roll.
This 5 for 1 of their Generals stinks to high heaven.
One poster on here made an excuse he learned the language to understand what the" captors"
were saying. I can buy that to have the appearance of their culture I am not buying.

So what's going on in Idaho? I always thought Idaho was firmly conservative and here's this kids home town holding Remember Bowe days every year and apparently has embraced the kids father even though he clearly sympathizes with Muslims, the Taliban and Gitmo residents. This kid deserted, went AWOL and he gets a festival in his honor? I'd like to know if that town practices Sharia law! My first thought when I saw the father was they were Amish but that thought sent my head spinning, then I realized he was speaking Pashtun and I don't know any Pashtun speaking Amish. What the heck!

I doubt that those 5 we traded are going to go home and sit in their rocking chairs and drink green tea. When something bad happens and it is found one of those 5 are behind it I hope the media and this country will wake and put the blood on Obama's hands and make him pay for it. Last I knew deserters during war faced a firing squad, but I just read one senior defense official said they had no interest in pressing the matter that 5 years was enough yeah tell that to the families of the solders who died looking for that pos.

This gets more bizarre with every report. Dude deserted his unit and wanted to renounce his US citizenship? Soldiers lost their lives looking for him and we trade the dream team of the Taliban to get this guy back? This just might be the straw that finally breaks the camel's back for the sycophants that have enabled our dear leader for 5+ years. A girl can dream.

I shudder to think of the price that soldiers paid to get the 5 to begin with.

Once upon a time we had a POTUS that said "we don't negotiate with terrorists" He was all for this country 100% and the terrorists knew it. We're going to have big troubles again, it's just a matter of time now. We need to kill the bad guys not turn them loose.

PRESIDENT OBAMA, facing mounting bipartisan criticism over the trade of 5 Taliban leaders for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, says he would make 'no apologies' for returning a soldier to his parents.

Pretty much sums up his time in the white house, Arrogance and Disdain.

he is pretty much the single most arrogant person I have ever observed....
his opinion is the only one in the world that matters on anything....

jedstivers":1peu8v4s said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2650875/Taliban-terrorist-freed-exchange-Sgt-Bowe-Bergdahl-vows-return-Afghanistan-fight-Americans.html

Your POTUS must be a rocket scientist.
Traded a deserter private for five enemy generals.

Now I ask who is the muslim enemy?

Caustic Burno":38m8kk67 said:
jedstivers":38m8kk67 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2650875/Taliban-terrorist-freed-exchange-Sgt-Bowe-Bergdahl-vows-return-Afghanistan-fight-Americans.html

Your POTUS must be a rocket scientist.
Traded a deserter private for five enemy generals.

Now I ask who is the muslim enemy?

Anyone still wonder why his college transcripts were sealed? Affirmative action got him accepted C's and D's kept him in, backroom deals got him his position on the Harvard Law Review.

Latest posts