Are you as naked as me ?

Help Support CattleToday:

I went to Academy today, seemed to have shelves full of everything except the roundnose 7.62 I wanted.
I did go ahead and pick up a tin of regular Monarch fmj and a couple boxes of .270 win while I was there.

greybeard":20n6u5sg said:
I went to Academy today, seemed to have shelves full of everything except the roundnose 7.62 I wanted.
I did go ahead and pick up a tin of regular Monarch fmj and a couple boxes of .270 win while I was there.

We did get a cabelas here and I haven't been there yet but I think I should

True Grit Farms":1bgrw3hb said:
Remington 22 ammo seems to foul the worst also. But I'd still like 10k rounds at that price.

I had I think was Winchester .22's that fouled just as bad if not worse than the Remington Fed and cci imo are the best

I still have a few 50 round boxes of various brands of .22 with two digit price tags. I still have some large rifle ammo with 3 digit price tags.

I recently bought my wife a .380 Glock. That's when I really noticed the price of ammo.

jedstivers":e0jpqwr5 said:
I know this is a old thread but now we can get 100rd of federal for 7.99.
100rd Winchester or Remington for 8.99.
Not as food as it once was but better than it was. Unlimited too.

Nice.. Here a cheap Remington thunderbolt box is 9 bucks only time my .22 gets shot is killing pigs

gimpyrancher":e0jpqwr5 said:
I still have a few 50 round boxes of various brands of .22 with two digit price tags. I still have some large rifle ammo with 3 digit price tags.

I recently bought my wife a .380 Glock. That's when I really noticed the price of ammo.

I love my .380's bullets readily available and cheap

All ammo around here is pretty available except 22 mags hardly anyone keeps them. Anyone know where u can buy 22 mags in bulk ?

True Grit Farms":1435v0nz said:
http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/winchester-western-22-long-rifle-36-grain-ammunition#repChildCatid=165407

I'm spent out on ammo.
That's a good price.
I bought 6 of these last week I was in Academy.
http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/winches ... tid=885358
I like CCI hp better but they were out.

I don't use a lot of .22 but my wife shoots them like crazy.

PF-our Academy was out of .22mag too--I looked.

pricefarm":aa4hkvkp said:
All ammo around here is pretty available except 22 mags hardly anyone keeps them. Anyone know where u can buy 22 mags in bulk ?
Lots of bulk 22 mag ammo at www.gunbroker.com . I buy a lot of ammo from The Modern Sportsman on there. Pay online to gunbroker so it's secure. Usually it is delivered within 3 days.

pricefarm":27ctq41s said:
jedstivers":27ctq41s said:
pricefarm":27ctq41s said:
http://www.mackspw.com/ItemSearch--sear ... m--srcin-1

Never heard of that company. But just ordered some 22 mags from them. Thanks
They a one store place in Stuttgart AR huge business though. They are 50 miles from me.
Your welcome.

no longer naked all ammunition readily available and the bricks of 22's went down to 22.00 for 550 ... Amazing how one administration leaves and another arrives things change.

TennesseeTuxedo":1d1kio9l said:
skyhightree1":1d1kio9l said:
no longer naked all ammunition readily available and the bricks of 22's went down to 22.00 for 550 ... Amazing how one administration leaves and another arrives things change.

Stock up now because President Warren won't be a card carrying member of the NRA.
You don't think Donnie will be re-elected?

sstterry":34rknca3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":34rknca3 said:
skyhightree1":34rknca3 said:

Stock up now because President Warren won't be a card carrying member of the NRA.
You don't think Donnie will be re-elected?

Nope and I'll be happy to be wrong.

Latest posts