Animal rights people must be really really dumb.

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Read the comments.

Samples:
Disgraceful photo of recreational hunter happily posing next to a Triceratops he just slaughtered. Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man. —
-- i do eat meat but i would not eat that creature for many reasons. mainly sound ethical reasons

-- Im pretty sure dinosaurs are protected animals by INTERNATIONAL LAWS, but obviously, and not surprisingly, that doesnt concern Muricans.
Its Iraq all over again..

morons abound.

How much is a license? Pretty sure I saw one of these when I was riding my unicorn through the desert while eating peyote. Pretty sure I did but the one I saw was bigger and had much longer tuskeses.

I can't believe that not one of those animal rights numb-nuts couldn't recognize Steven Spielberg on the set of Jurassic Park with one of the animatronic dinosaurs.

Katherine

I think that it is funny that it was posted as a joke and so many people took it seriously and then others baited them and they took the bait.
Thanks for sharing the link. I enjoyed the laugh.

That picture is everywhere on Facebook news feed. I just can't believe that we have these people living on our planet and breathe our air.

chippie":1cra21qg said:
I think that it is funny that it was posted as a joke and so many people took it seriously and then others baited them and they took the bait.
Thanks for sharing the link. I enjoyed the laugh.

chippie, cannot believe anyone thought that was serious?

And it only gets better!

twitter-fails-0.jpg

Jogeephus":d53sa94w said:
And it only gets better!

twitter-fails-0.jpg
Same category as "I wish they would move the deer crossing sings to another area where it would be safer"

dun":3hukavsu said:
Jogeephus":3hukavsu said:
And it only gets better!

twitter-fails-0.jpg
Same category as "I wish they would move the deer crossing sings to another area where it would be safer"
I remember that one from a couple years ago. That woman was a hoot to listen to

inyati13":9tj0vacb said:
wacocowboy":9tj0vacb said:
How much would it cost to get a T-Rex head mounted.

More money than you and I both could put together. :D

lol Heck the dang license would be more than we could afford and I don't know what kind of gun you would need but probably couldn't afford it either lol

Also would need a bigger house and a big fireplace to hang it over

Latest posts