angry pm's

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":1hpwoyu1 said:
Speaking of pm's. I've had to alerts come up this year - one was today - when I opened my pm. The alert told me that a pm was deleted due to the filters I have in place or something like that. Anyone know what this means? Could it be a Foe? Only put one of these in place but I don't think this person is around anymore.
Ok, Jogee, I fess up. I PM'd you just for the heck of it and called you a #^%%€' and a $1*##%! of a @$&&$#. :lol:

Isomade":2w7lm84v said:
Jogeephus":2w7lm84v said:
Speaking of pm's. I've had to alerts come up this year - one was today - when I opened my pm. The alert told me that a pm was deleted due to the filters I have in place or something like that. Anyone know what this means? Could it be a Foe? Only put one of these in place but I don't think this person is around anymore.
Ok, Jogee, I fess up. I PM'd you just for the heck of it and called you a #^%%€' and a $1*##%! of a @$&&$#. :lol:
heck that was the same PM you sent me and it got thru :mad: :mad:

jw":2rbssnu1 said:
Welcome back auction boy. I don't think anyone was talking down to you because you have the word "boy" in your name. I would come nearer thinking it was because you behaved like a boy. Maybe you have grown up some by now. We all hope so. By the way it wasn't me that PM'ed you. I keep my comments in public so I can be reprimanded by the mods.

I disagree.

Oh Man, I have not been on this forum very long. I much of missed a lot of name calling. But does name calling and bad manners really hurt anyone. Hell at least they replied to your thread.

papavillars":16f6m2vd said:
But does name calling and bad manners really hurt anyone. be nice at least they replied to your thread.
Might not hurt but it will get you thrown off

I was a mod on a board once... I don't miss it... it's a lot of the same BS, wether it's a car talk site, dating site, or even cow talk...

Latest posts