PM's

Help Support CattleToday:

This board has helped me many times. When I joined years ago, when it came to cattle, I was a complete idiot. With the help and advice from many folks, past and present, I now consider myself just an idiot when it comes to cattle...... So I think I'm learning.

ga.prime":2to0vpvp said:
danl":2to0vpvp said:
I've been on here 6 years and 14 days longer than gp and I don't get a pm??
I've been on here since 2004, same as you but had to start another account.

And I like your avatar much better than the one in 04!

Alan":138g75ed said:
This board has helped me many times. When I joined years ago, when it came to cattle, I was a complete idiot. With the help and advice from many folks, past and present, I now consider myself just an idiot when it comes to cattle...... So I think I'm learning.

:lol:

I have gotten good advice and learned alot here myself.. I mostly learned that I would like to eat at jo's house atleast 4 times a week...

Isomade":2gctruj5 said:
3waycross":2gctruj5 said:
It had little if anything to do with what you posted. Just an excuse to flame you for being perceived to be on the wrong side of an issue...Sorry!
Thank you for your input Reverend.

Bless you my son......and i say that cautiously! Us old race baiters leave our little calling cards all over the place :shock:

3waycross":2bd5m8p9 said:
Isomade":2bd5m8p9 said:
3waycross":2bd5m8p9 said:
It had little if anything to do with what you posted. Just an excuse to flame you for being perceived to be on the wrong side of an issue...Sorry!

Bless you my son......and i say that cautiously! Us old race baiters leave our little calling cards all over the place :shock:
:clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap: Instant welfare checks.

3waycross":36ngki1v said:
Isomade":36ngki1v said:
3waycross":36ngki1v said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

chippie":153oone8 said:
inyati13":153oone8 said:
... I doubt this forum has saved a cow or calf and probably made no one any money. ...

Really? I think that you are wrong about that. I can honestly tell you that some of the guys here have helped me in the past.

I agree chippie. Got a little carried away in all the emotion. :D
What I was thinking is if I had a sick cow and there was no CT, I would get my vet.

Isomade":z77bl7sq said:
I have to agree, I have been helped many times on here. No one knows everything, no one! I once asked Dun to name all world leaders who had ever been in power and he missed one.

You're wrong. I know them all.

I was born about 10,000 years ago,
And there is nothing in this world I do not know. :lol:

MistyMorning":v8xyab33 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]YCv9o7qteko[/youtube]

You need to STAY ON YOUR MEDS!......Stop listening to the voices Misty they are not your friends! :shock:

Latest posts