angry pm's

Help Support CattleToday:

fit2btied":1l0ldsxf said:
Let's you know somebody is thinking of you and acknowledges that you exist. :)

I don't even remember the person. I remember when I was on here a lot many spoke down to me because I had "boy" in my name. O well, here is what I think of those whining :lol:

3waycross":v8tugz9z said:
Hopefully your next pm will be from Macon saying goodbye. :banana:

greengrasscattle is Somn, no doubt about it! If I am going to be thrown off for responding to harassing emails I don't want to be here!

Report him to Macon.
Rather see somn leave then you auctionboy.

Still making his false accusations and his better then you garbage?

I luv herfrds":crds6tzv said:
Report him to Macon.
Rather see somn leave then you auctionboy.

Still making his false accusations and his better then you garbage?

I don't care to report anyone.

Truth hurts does it boy? You want bad mouth someone in a public venue but you can not handle being bad mouthed in private?

Atleast you have found a partner in mad cow

Behave, children, or you will have to sit in the corner. :lol:

greengrasscattle":38yy99vj said:
Truth hurts does it boy? You want bad mouth someone in a public venue but you can not handle being bad mouthed in private?

Atleast you have found a partner in mad cow

I do not like it when someone continues to twist my words and make things up about a 4 year old post. How many people have left this site because of your bs? I would bet in your non-computer life you are alone because no one can suffer you!

ALACOWMAN":3vihvcfz said:
angry pm's ....are for the weak and wrong :cowboy:
Or for someone that doesn;t want to get banned AGAIN for posting crap on these forums

Speaking of pm's. I've had to alerts come up this year - one was today - when I opened my pm. The alert told me that a pm was deleted due to the filters I have in place or something like that. Anyone know what this means? Could it be a Foe? Only put one of these in place but I don't think this person is around anymore.

dun":18au7aei said:
ALACOWMAN":18au7aei said:
angry pm's ....are for the weak and wrong :cowboy:
Or for someone that doesn;t want to get banned AGAIN for posting crap on these forums
Not much different from the crap that comes out of ol TALL HORSE'S mouth.

Jogeephus":18t5uhlx said:
Speaking of pm's. I've had to alerts come up this year - one was today - when I opened my pm. The alert told me that a pm was deleted due to the filters I have in place or something like that. Anyone know what this means? Could it be a Foe? Only put one of these in place but I don't think this person is around anymore.

Jo, I got one of those messages recently, too. I don't have anybody set as foe on here so that can't be it. So if anybody sent a PM and thinks they have been ignored, well now ya know.

I get that message. I understood, without knowing for sure, that a pm was deleted because I had more than the max in my inbox. I never go and delete old messages. So the software adds a new pm and deletes the oldest pm. I'm not filtering anyone. No foes.

Troll_Spray.jpg

Welcome back auction boy. I don't think anyone was talking down to you because you have the word "boy" in your name. I would come nearer thinking it was because you behaved like a boy. Maybe you have grown up some by now. We all hope so. By the way it wasn't me that PM'ed you. I keep my comments in public so I can be reprimanded by the mods.

Latest posts