Help Support CattleToday:

I'm a wee lad of 28.

I'm surprised to see so many kids here.. Didn't figure there were many around who wanted this kind of life.

Then again, they've got years to come to their senses. :lol:

:( 63 as to years,21 as to mind,111 as to body :roll: ......Love the fact that everyone,regardless of age is respected for what they know,not who they are.... :heart:

onthehoof":u68iumsd said:
35, 36 on Jan.1

Onthehoof, we should get together and celebrate our birthdays - mine is Dec 31. With New Years in there, too, that would be a party for the record books! :shock: :lol: :lol:

msscamp":3ob9ygqs said:
onthehoof":3ob9ygqs said:
35, 36 on Jan.1

Onthehoof, we should get together and celebrate our birthdays - mine is Dec 31. With New Years in there, too, that would be a party for the record books! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Are you going to be 36 too?

dun

dun":1dyqp0xq said:
msscamp":1dyqp0xq said:
onthehoof":1dyqp0xq said:
35, 36 on Jan.1

Are you going to be 36 too?

dun

Nope, I'm going to be 21 - I was born in 1958! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JonB":1pn654d8 said:
Turned 22 a few weeks ago. I hope that I can feel like I'm 18 when I get on up in age like alot have mentioned.

Happy belated birthday! It's all in the attitude, but the body does not always go along with that - if you catch my drift. :( :lol: :lol:

shorthorn cowgirl":o4hbo55q said:
turnin 13 on Feb. 14

A valentine's day girl !!!!!!

My dad's birthday is on Valentine's day.

Msscamp, I have a nephew who's birthday is New Year's Eve.

I'm 37, was born in 1969, but from LA and Msscamp's years that they were born in maybe I need to re-figure. ;-)

Latest posts