Help Support CattleToday:

msscamp":3afb7jpq said:
onthehoof":3afb7jpq said:
35, 36 on Jan.1

Onthehoof, we should get together and celebrate our birthdays - mine is Dec 31. With New Years in there, too, that would be a party for the record books! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Lol, a party it would be! You know, everyone is hung over on my birthday, everyone is broke from Christmas, nobody wants to do anything, and there is snow *&*hole deep. It's also so cold out your face freezes :( woopie....lol

msscamp":30y2yemw said:
onthehoof":30y2yemw said:
35, 36 on Jan.1

Onthehoof, we should get together and celebrate our birthdays - mine is Dec 31. With New Years in there, too, that would be a party for the record books! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Momma went into labor in '61 and I was born in '62. I made my debut at 30 seconds after midnight January 1, 1962. Had my picture in the paper, got a savings bond, was the town's New Year's Baby. That was the climax of my life. It's been downhill ever since. :(

J. T.":dfl7logp said:
msscamp":dfl7logp said:
onthehoof":dfl7logp said:
35, 36 on Jan.1

Momma went into labor in '61 and I was born in '62. I made my debut at 30 seconds after midnight January 1, 1962. Had my picture in the paper, got a savings bond, was the town's New Year's Baby. That was the climax of my life. It's been downhill ever since. :(
Hey, I got ripped off! I would have had all that stuff but I was just a few minutes to late, I was number 2 :(

HOSS":12c45zmr said:
37...........time started flying by at 30.

AMEN!!! Ain't that the truth?? :roll: :roll: :roll:

birthdate March 1, 1969!!! Makes me 21...and holding! ;-) ;-)

Found out that I will be a gramma in April :( :( Now, if only the 19 year old son of mine would grow up and "be the man"!! Wish me luck, folks! :shock:

44 here ...... it's been an exciting ride!

OH, and I wanted to wish STOCKY a BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... that young man turned 49 4 days into October.

J. T.":xgtrghx9 said:
msscamp":xgtrghx9 said:
onthehoof":xgtrghx9 said:
35, 36 on Jan.1

Come on over J.T., there is always room for one more! I happen to like reading your posts so, if that counts for anything, it hasn't all been downhill. :)

shutskytj":z76dz7le said:
A 1969 baby so that makes me 37

Which reminds me of the first time that I felt "old".
I was 2nd in line at the parts counter, buying some new opener discs for the corn planter. The 3rd in line was a kid with a full beard and broad shoulders. 1st in line was writing a check for his purchase and counter guy asks "What's that check number?" Reply was "1969" and as an afterthought "That was a good year".
3rd in lines says "Yeah, it was" and I say "Yeah, it was".
I say "I graduated high school that year". 3rd in line says "I was born that year." Whew! Had to take a deep breath.