The worst age..........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
"Sixty is the worst age to be," said the 60-year-old man. "You always feel like you have to pee and most of the time you stand there and nothing comes out."

"Ah, that's nothin'," said the 70-year-old. "When you're seventy, you don't have a bowel movement any more. You take laxatives, eat bran, and sit on the toilet all day and nothin' comes out!"

"Actually," said the 80-year-old, "Eighty is the worst age of all."

"Do you have trouble peeing, too?" asked the 60-year old.

"No, I pee every morning at 6:00. I pee like a racehorse on a flat rock; no problem at all."

"So do you have a problem with your bowel movement?"

"No, I have one every morning at 6:30."

Exasperated, the 60-year-old said, "You pee every morning at 6:00 and crap every morning at 6:30. So what's so bad about being 80?"

"I don't wake up until 7:00."

Funny joke..
Yesterday I ended a experiment. I've colored the grey in my hair since I started getting grey in my 30s.. I knew I had a lot of grey now, but wanted to see how much. So this year I let it grow out.
Daughter gave me some pictures of us in the hospital when she had grandkid #5 a few weeks ago...I always avoid the camera, but someone got me in it. I was horrified to see myself with all that grey hair. So yesterday I colored it. Also, the fishing picture, but I knew I was a mess there...lol... I thought I was cleaned up that the hospital, but I looked the same.
Today, my MIL comes over on babysitting days. She's an opinionated woman of that generation that judged people on their looks. Well, turns out she's been secretly wishing I would color my hair again. We must do what we can to look our best. Apparently, I now look 20 yrs younger... Its now back to its dark brown and I agree, I like it better. BUt thought i'd give grey a chance...

I don't have much grey left it's all white now. But at least I can still grow it, that's been my motto for over 20 years. I liked seeing the big 60 never figured I'd make it. I call it bonus time, I play a lot of golf and now get a senior citizen discount.

I tried.. Sure would be much easier not dyeing hair once a month. I thought with my eye color it would look ok, but just cant stand to see myself even more in pictures with the grey.... Luckily I have about half the hair I did years ago, for me its a good thing...

Nesikep":2946s4oq said:
I'm getting more and more grey.. oh well.. At least it makes me LOOK wiser
As long as you can bluff it you'll be just fine :lol:

Not too many years ago, I was mixing up several dozen sacks of powdered chemical in a big hopper. Gilsonite I believe it was. It's a black to dark brown colored powder, and it was all up in the air in a big cloud. When I got done, I went to the washroom to clean up and looked in the mirror. My hair and eyebrows were dark again for the first time since my early 20s and it was really strange to see myself 'young again'.

ez14.":iahdgcem said:
Nesikep":iahdgcem said:
if he can't do that just stand around quite and look distinguished..if I ever open my mouth it's ruint ... :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":p31kpcuz said:
ez14.":p31kpcuz said:
Nesikep":p31kpcuz said:
if he can't do that just stand around quite and look distinguished..if I ever open my mouth it's ruint ... :cowboy:
Easy fix for grey hair.......

images

Looks better then a comb over...use to rope with a man that had a comb over.when his Hat flew off ...the comb over would come up like a flap, and wave at the crowd...

Latest posts