Help Support CattleToday:

msscamp":1apl2n45 said:
You're as young as you feel - providing the body cooperates! :lol: :lol:

you are only as old as the Man/Woman you squeeze, so the saying goes. but I hope not as my husband is 9 years older than me :oops: My kids call me a geriatric teenager

msscamp":d74itgev said:
J. T.":d74itgev said:
msscamp":d74itgev said:
onthehoof":d74itgev said:
35, 36 on Jan.1

Onthehoof, we should get together and celebrate our birthdays - mine is Dec 31. With New Years in there, too, that would be a party for the record books! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Momma went into labor in '61 and I was born in '62. I made my debut at 30 seconds after midnight January 1, 1962. Had my picture in the paper, got a savings bond, was the town's New Year's Baby. That was the climax of my life. It's been downhill ever since. :(

Come on over J.T., there is always room for one more! I happen to like reading your posts so, if that counts for anything, it hasn't all been downhill. :)
Awww, shucks Msscamp. :oops: That's sweet. I think I love you. :heart:

44 sept 22.seen a few moons pass... but i stil got a palse...so its all good LOL :) glad to see so many different ages here,,
Rose

I still have all my teeth, no cavaties, no spaces. I guess I am a 5 year old going on 6.

MillIronQH":3128bowl said:
I wonder if it's to late to get my 60th annulled?Z

Just ignore it - works great. It doesn't count if you don't celebrate it (female logic)! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

J. T.":19ozpah8 said:
msscamp":19ozpah8 said:
J. T.":19ozpah8 said:
msscamp":19ozpah8 said:
onthehoof":19ozpah8 said:
35, 36 on Jan.1

Onthehoof, we should get together and celebrate our birthdays - mine is Dec 31. With New Years in there, too, that would be a party for the record books! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Momma went into labor in '61 and I was born in '62. I made my debut at 30 seconds after midnight January 1, 1962. Had my picture in the paper, got a savings bond, was the town's New Year's Baby. That was the climax of my life. It's been downhill ever since. :(

Come on over J.T., there is always room for one more! I happen to like reading your posts so, if that counts for anything, it hasn't all been downhill. :)
Awww, shucks Msscamp. :oops: That's sweet. I think I love you. :heart:

:eek: :oops: :lol: :lol: :)

Latest posts