• 60-69 remember wheel invention

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70-79 finally know something

• 80 and up the greatest generation

• Total voters
sanchez":2dxcrk8s said:
In my twenties with grey hair already. Gotta love life!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I like your style!

Alice

hurleyjd":2dgdjk47 said:
I do not feel old or heavy or bald headed. But the chickens come home to roost when someone takes a photo at an event, then I look and say hay who is the bald, headed, old fat man do I know him.

Boy, ain't that the truth! :lol: I'll be 54 in a couple of months. As long as I avoid photos and mirrors I'll always be the young stud I was 30 years ago.

backhoeboogie":mjlxslyd said:
iowahawkeyes":mjlxslyd said:
I'm 38, but in my mind I'm a lot younger. Tomorrow is my 20th class reunion. I've gained 1 pound for every year since high school. :shock: :( I know it's my own fault but I'll do anything but diet and exercise.

I'm 35 pounds lighter than I was at 18. Not nearly as solid either. My wieght seems to be just about the opposite of most.
Still wear the same size clothes and boots That I wore at 19yr old.

Cal

Calman":2bokyc2f said:
backhoeboogie":2bokyc2f said:
iowahawkeyes":2bokyc2f said:
I'm 38, but in my mind I'm a lot younger. Tomorrow is my 20th class reunion. I've gained 1 pound for every year since high school. :shock: :( I know it's my own fault but I'll do anything but diet and exercise.

I'm 35 pounds lighter than I was at 18. Not nearly as solid either. My wieght seems to be just about the opposite of most.

Cal

Bragger!

Alice

Alice":b15ol5ia said:
Calman":b15ol5ia said:
backhoeboogie":b15ol5ia said:
iowahawkeyes":b15ol5ia said:

Cal

Bragger!

Alice

I was going to say the same thing.No need to toot your own horn ;-) . ;-)
I will be 38 two weeks after Christmas.Feel older these last few years in some ways, a lot of long miserable days working by myself.I am amazed at what I have learned though and what one can accomplish;being a woman and all :p .
Oh and I love being mistaken by my husbands work associates as being a Trophy Wife LOL :lol: .When asked by "newbies" if I work I usually respond with the quote (I sit on the sofa all day and eat bob bons.) :roll: Those that know me well always get a chuckle out of the ones that believe it.

Cattleluver and Miss Daisy

Ya'll just be patient. You'll get older, then you will look back and wonder where all the time went.

My mother told me when I turned 25 that time would start flying by. And she was right. It has flown by 30 times since then!!

jw":3kem4z0r said:
Cattleluver and Miss Daisy

Ya'll just be patient. You'll get older, then you will look back and wonder where all the time went.

My mother told me when I turned 25 that time would start flying by. And she was right. It has flown by 30 times since then!!

You are right about that.

cattleluvr18":2a5y0uo8 said:
im 15 and hate it. i cant wait til im like twice that age.

Don't wish your life away!! Enjoy every minute and take your time to learn your way through it. You have probably been told this is the best time of your life and it is true. This is when you will be able to choose your way and consider your options. You will one day look back and wonder how the heck it all went by so fast.

As of 30 seconds after midnight January 1, I will be 46 if the Lord doesn't decide He's got something else in store for me between now and then. I get my birthday out of the way real quick every year. :D

J. T.":j0hnnyyc said:
As of 30 seconds after midnight January 1, I will be 46 if the Lord doesn't decide He's got something else in store for me between now and then. I get my birthday out of the way real quick every year. :D

J.T. mine is on New Years Eve and it will be my 47th. Least I gave my parents a full year without me, yet they could still claim me come tax time. ;-)

MistyMorning":1zddjkzs said:
J. T.":1zddjkzs said:

J.T. mine is on New Years Eve and it will be my 47th. Least I gave my parents a full year without me, yet they could still claim me come tax time. ;-)

i moved out just after i turned 16 so my mom gets two free years of claiming me and she gets the child support from my dad until i am 18!

34 but I can still run and jump like a 16 year old track and field star when being chased by a POed simmental steer.

Latest posts