• 70-79 finally know something

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80 and up the greatest generation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cfpinz":2guhiubv said:
dun":2guhiubv said:
What happened to 2 dollar bills?

Was going thru the gun safe the other night and found a whole bunch of them. And a bunch of indian head nickles.

cfpinz

You sure those weren;t 3 dollar bills?

dun":1viov97c said:
cfpinz":1viov97c said:
dun":1viov97c said:

Was going thru the gun safe the other night and found a whole bunch of them. And a bunch of indian head nickles.

cfpinz

I know what happened to one $2 bill.....it came home with me it now resides in England...I got it in my change and was told by someone it was rare to get one so sorry :oops: I kept it for prosperaty.

64! Don't know what happened- :shock: -Keep loseing parts :lol:
Still can hear and thread a needle. :) Holes in the brain,tho :(

dun":3ueya9uz said:
cfpinz":3ueya9uz said:
dun":3ueya9uz said:

cfpinz

Sounds like Crowder is getting a couple of those at his place on Christmas.

I'm 44. Most folks that don't know me might say I'm a liar.

Wewild":1hxaa74f said:
Why would you say that, Wewild...what made you say that...help me out here. ;-)

Alice

Alice":1kni0suc said:
Wewild":1kni0suc said:
Why would you say that, Wewild...what made you say that...help me out here. ;-)

Alice

It suprises folks when they ask?

I'm 54 and if the way I feel is the way 54 is suppose to feel it ain't that bad. Like others I've got a working relationship with Arthur. I act about 15 most of the time so I guess that helps keep me young. :D

I'm 38, but in my mind I'm a lot younger. Tomorrow is my 20th class reunion. I've gained 1 pound for every year since high school. :shock: :( I know it's my own fault but I'll do anything but diet and exercise.

Old enough to know life is still good, just not quite as good as it once was. 8) 66

iowahawkeyes":2kot0mit said:
I'm 38, but in my mind I'm a lot younger. Tomorrow is my 20th class reunion. I've gained 1 pound for every year since high school. :shock: :( I know it's my own fault but I'll do anything but diet and exercise.

I'm 35 pounds lighter than I was at 18. Not nearly as solid either. My wieght seems to be just about the opposite of most.

backhoeboogie":3g49ys9v said:
iowahawkeyes":3g49ys9v said:

I'm 35 pounds lighter than I was at 18. Not nearly as solid either. My wieght seems to be just about the opposite of most.

Guys have an easier time with weight issues, I don't care what anybody says.

If the old saying......."You're as old as you feel" is true, I'm in the under 14 age group.................

I will be 67 Jan. 4 2008. I weigh twice as much as when I was 18. I do not feel old or heavy or bald headed. But the chickens come home to roost when someone takes a photo at an event, then I look and say hay who is the bald, headed, old fat man do I know him. I thought all of the young girls at Tractor Supply were flirting with me and then found out they were just humoring an old man. Sigh!! life as it is.

I am 62 and loving it. Still weld and A. I. my own cattle. We started bleeding cows because my hands don't work as well. Will probley have to have someone A.I. this next year. But it sure beats haveing dirt and lies thrown and told about you.

endebt":2e0tjege said:
I am 62 and loving it. Still weld and A. I. my own cattle. We started bleeding cows because my hands don't work as well. Will probley have to have someone A.I. this next year. But it sure beats haveing dirt and lies thrown and told about you.

Try that glucosomine and condrotin or how ever it's spelled. Lack of mobility and dexterity of my hands and fingers is why we bought a bull last year. Started using the g&C stuff and I've been able to get back to AIing again. Still not as smoothly as I was at 50 or rvrn 60 but still able to get it done.

Latest posts