604l vermeer baler

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
what do yall think of the 604l vermeer balers.i found a good deal on a baling package,an its a 604l baler been completely gone through a vermeer 10 wheel rake an 283s krone cutter for $20,000.i doubt if i look into it further because i dont have the down payment on it right now.but it sure looks a real good deal,esp with the rake being new.if i had half the money id jump on it.

i was figuring the rake at $5000,an the cutter at $3000.i checked tractorhouse an they had the said baler for $12000.so in my head i was thinking the whole deal at $17000.

Hello from another Texan,

For comparison...I bought a 2 year old 8-wheel Vermeer Rake last year for less than $2000. I have been looking at some 10-wheel rakes recently that are selling for less than $3000.

Also last year I bought a Vermeer 605XL in excellent condition for $7000. It is one of my most reliable pieces of equipment.

Good used 3-point disc cutters are selling for between $5500 and 7500. The ones less than that are usually worn out.

Craigslist has been my best source. Keep looking, I think you can find a better deal.

i figured the cutter was pretty well worn.im in the slow thinking stage.an if i do anything it should be by next hay season.weve ran NH an vicon balers till we quit baling our own hay.custom balers are hard to find.so im thinking its time to bale hay again.

Latest posts