31 Years

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Today my husband and I have been married 31 years.....I can't beleive it I am not old enough to have been married this long. I woke up this morning thinking that even after 31 years I hadn't put him on the cull list. When I told him this he smiled and told me if I was a cow I would be in his donor pen! Now only a cowperson would know how sweet that was.

http://www.gizmoangus.com

gizmom":lb3v0ve5 said:
Today my husband and I have been married 31 years.....I can't beleive it I am not old enough to have been married this long. I woke up this morning thinking that even after 31 years I hadn't put him on the cull list. When I told him this he smiled and told me if I was a cow I would be in his donor pen! Now only a cowperson would know how sweet that was.

That made me smile :D

Congrats to you and your hubby.

Alice

You've got me grinning like a possum now. I would wish you a wonderful day but it looks as tho I'd be too late; you're already having it.

Congratulations. :clap: :clap:
We are going to celebrate 25 years next week. Makes me wonder where all the time went.

Thanks everyone for the kind words we had a wonderful day....Now today I am having to deal with the fact that my oldest son is 30 today, yep my first anniversary was spent watching the swelling go out of my ankles Lucas was born one year and one day after the big I DO! I am having a really hard time dealing with the fact that I am old enough to have a son that is thirty I just don't feel that dang old!

Now to any other gal that comment your husband made wouldn't have made sense but to a cowgirl that is a downright compliment. Congrats and here's to 31 more years :banana: :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS glad to hear you had a good day....I know what you mean you don't feel old enough for a 30 year old my Daughter will be 33 on Sunday and I wonder where all those years went.

gizmom":2e5ed7j1 said:

I am not sure why but that was pretty funny! God bless you both!

Let me tell you about getting old. In Feb. and the year after next, I''ll be 73. 2 yrs. ago I could walk up next to a board fence and throw my legs over it and walk off. Now I throw my ankle over, hook my knee and after considerably kicking, scratching, clawing I can get on top whereby I take a break to catch my breath and ponder how to get down, which usually results in me falling off and plopping on the ground with the cows standing there wondering, "What's with this fool." By the way, Congrats. I only made 8 yrs.

Congrats! In todays world that is quite an accomplishment.
The wife and I hit 17 years today. I would never have thought someone would put up with my demanding grumpy azz for this long. She is getting a new pair of boots today.

hooknline":3odqrwab said:
The wife and I hit 17 years today. I would never have thought someone would put up with my demanding grumpy azz for this long. She is getting a new pair of boots today.

Keeping a woman in new shoes goes a long way in making grumpy easier to deal with. :heart:
Congrats to you all!

hooknline":vyu0wsmv said:
CONGRATULATIONS to you both and here's to another 17 years to start of with at least. :help: :lol:

Latest posts