2015 Ford F250 problem

Help Support CattleToday:

NECowboy":k4zunnve said:
TCRanch":k4zunnve said:
JMJ Farms":k4zunnve said:
No worries. I'm married too. And I'm a long way from Kansas :bang:

LOL!!! Just spit out my water. Okay, wine :)

We're all just funning on here, jmj ur fine lol

:lol2: And to think of all the time I spent riding around Ford dealerships in the Midwest looking for a broke down F250 with rust particles in the fuel system trying to find TC :hide:

TC, are you still getting your new truck Friday?

JMJ Farms":3mfoddw5 said:
NECowboy":3mfoddw5 said:
TCRanch":3mfoddw5 said:
LOL!!! Just spit out my water. Okay, wine :)

We're all just funning on here, jmj ur fine lol

:lol2: And to think of all the time I spent riding around Ford dealerships in the Midwest looking for a broke down F250 with rust particles in the fuel system trying to find TC :hide:

TC, are you still getting your new truck Friday?

I didn't have to go very far to find TC, living in an adjoining state has it perks! :lol2:

I should get it by then, "should" being the operative word. Insurance adjuster is supposed to be at the dealer today. I don't anticipate any problems but I also never anticipated such a giant cluster*@!.

Trading in for the new truck is also bizarre. Their best price included an additional $1K if we financed. Ummm, the original difference between their sale price & my trade in was $589 (minus fees) - that they owed us but they agreed to $1K (minus fees). So they're actually going to do alllll the financing paperwork, then turn around & cut us a check to pay it off (plus the extra to cover our insurance deductible). Whaaaaat? Whatever. :roll:

If you finance for the 1k you only have to make 3 payments then pay it off. We've done that on 2 vehicles. What the hey, 1k cheaper is still (almost) worth it

dun":2vdzuzlg said:
If you finance for the 1k you only have to make 3 payments then pay it off. We've done that on 2 vehicles. What the hey, 1k cheaper is still (almost) worth it

Evidently the dealerships get a lot of incentive to finance because they ended up financing $7K and they're paying it off on the first payment. We did have to fill out the finance forms but owe nothing and won't have to deal with making payments. Bonus; I should have the lien release before I have to register for new tags so I won't have to deal with that either.

And buy-bye, diesel, helloooooo gasser! Drove my new ride home today :) They forgot to add a spray-on bed liner and one set of mud flaps won't be in until next week so they'll take care of that later, whenever it's convenient for me. They took off the 5th wheel turnover hitch & grill guard from my old truck & installed it on the new.

The insurance quote ended up being $9K and the dealer is paying our $500 deductible. Amazingly, they just started working on it - not that I care any more.

Husband was in the Chevy dealer yesterday (servicing the Hustler), talking to another rancher that had the same problem with Ford. He took them to court, spent a ton of money and lost. We're still going to file a complaint, if for no other reason than to let people know, but that will be it - I'm done. And I want to thank every one of you for all your good advise and support!!!!!

TCRanch":2ponez32 said:
And buy-bye, diesel, helloooooo gasser! Drove my new ride home today :) They forgot to add a spray-on bed liner and one set of mud flaps won't be in until next week so they'll take care of that later, whenever it's convenient for me. They took off the 5th wheel turnover hitch & grill guard from my old truck & installed it on the new.

The insurance quote ended up being $9K and the dealer is paying our $500 deductible. Amazingly, they just started working on it - not that I care any more.

Husband was in the Chevy dealer yesterday (servicing the Hustler), talking to another rancher that had the same problem with Ford. He took them to court, spent a ton of money and lost. We're still going to file a complaint, if for no other reason than to let people know, but that will be it - I'm done. And I want to thank every one of you for all your good advise and support!!!!!

Photos please!!! :D

NECowboy":wzfr75oc said:
TCRanch":wzfr75oc said:

Photos please!!! :D

Looks exactly like my '15, even ruby red. Well, except my mud flaps have chrome on them - love my bling :banana:

True Grit Farms":74ywp3i0 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":74ywp3i0 said:
My 2012 f250 gasser just crossed over the 100,000 mile mark and has never been in the shop.

What kind of mileage do you get at 75 mph TT.

Never really worried about it. About 14 or 15 I guess. Had a 2011 extended cab before this one that got 18 mpg on the highway. My 2012 is a crew cab.

Is your Dodge 4 wheel drive?

TennesseeTuxedo":1xv2jkcm said:
True Grit Farms":1xv2jkcm said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1xv2jkcm said:
My 2012 f250 gasser just crossed over the 100,000 mile mark and has never been in the shop.

What kind of mileage do you get at 75 mph TT.

Never really worried about it. About 14 or 15 I guess. Had a 2011 extended cab before this one that got 18 mpg on the highway. My 2012 is a crew cab.

Is your Dodge 4 wheel drive?

I didn't get any better than 14 in my diesel so maybe I'm coming out ahead with a gasser, considering even a simple oil change is 3X as expensive & no DEF. Do still love the sound when you fire up a diesel :heart:

Latest posts