You've Probably Talked With Him

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
We've all talked to this guy....
Mujibar was trying
to get a job in India .

The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar,
you have passed all the tests, except one.
Unless you pass it , you cannot qualify for this job.'

Mujibar said, 'I am ready.'

The manager said,
'Make a sentence using the words
Yellow, Pink, and Green ..'
Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said,
'Mister manager, I am ready.'

The manager said, 'Go ahead.'
Mujibar said,

'The telephone goes green, green,
and I pink it up, and say,
Yellow, this is Mujibar.'

Mujibar now works at a call center.
No doubt you have spoken to him.
I know I have.

at the convenience store,,, i hate it when they try and talk like the locals.. hey buddy how are you, whata bout it, cold enough for you , thanks,, have a good un :cowboy:

alacattleman":u0eopp3m said:
at the convenience store,,, i hate it when they try and talk like the locals.. hey buddy how are you, whata bout it, cold enough for you , thanks,, have a good un :cowboy:
If I get them on the phone, I hang up and call until I get someone who I can understand and who can understand me.
But in this case ala, you should just be glad they are speaking American ~ too many have no desire to attempt to blend at all.
It is wrong to put people in a dammed if you do, dammed if you don't situation.

i guess so,, the worst conversations are with mexicans who can speak a little english,, id just soon talk to a dead mule

alacattleman":217kj4jj said:
i guess so,, the worst conversations are with mexicans who can speak a little english,, id just soon talk to a dead mule

I get more tickled at Americans trying to speak spanish. They think if you add a "y" to the end of every word and try to put a mexican accent to it they'll understand them. Getty...catchy..drinky...worky.. Hillarious. :lol2:

I get more tickled at Americans trying to speak spanish. They think if you add a "y" to the end of every word and try to put a mexican accent to it they'll understand them. Getty...catchy..drinky...worky.. Hillarious

That's what I do, seems to work :roll:

alacattleman":14i3j7ke said:
the worst conversations are with mexicans who can speak a little english,, id just soon talk to a dead mule
:lol2: I have had this conversation too.
I say "huh?" and they talk louder and slower like I am deaf and stupid.
For Pete's sake, I'm not deaf....... :dunce:

TexasBred":hkbsr66y said:
alacattleman":hkbsr66y said:

I get more tickled at Americans trying to speak spanish. They think if you add a "y" to the end of every word and try to put a mexican accent to it they'll understand them. Getty...catchy..drinky...worky.. Hillarious. :lol2:
i use hand gestures,,, my kids always hated that

angie":3b3tc7xo said:
alacattleman":3b3tc7xo said:
the worst conversations are with mexicans who can speak a little english,, id just soon talk to a dead mule
:lol2: I have had this conversation too.
I say "huh?" and they talk louder and slower like I am deaf and stupid.
For Pete's sake, I'm not deaf....... :dunce:
there was one buying parts from another dealership.. the parts man kept shouting at the mexican,, a tech said he aint deaf he just dont know what the he@# your saying :cowboy:

Well when I bought my Tractor the saleman was born and raised in Alabama. He ask me if I wanted a Bush Hog with a "Ship End" and I wondered what the hell has a ship end got to do with a Bush Hog. Kathy was with me (Kathy is from Alabama). I ask him, he sat there looking blank in the face, My wife said "Shear Pin". We all laughed.
~Tom

kerley":2ky9h5te said:
Well when I bought my Tractor the saleman was born and raised in Alabama. He ask me if I wanted a Bush Hog with a "Ship End" and I wondered what the be nice has a ship end got to do with a Bush Hog. Kathy was with me (Kathy is from Alabama). I ask him, he sat there looking blank in the face, My wife said "Shear Pin". We all laughed.
~Tom

If I buy a tractor, a child will be born in Alabama? That isn't at all what I intended. I hope I'm not sued for paternity.
Gotta love those regional accents. In Nor Carolina, farming is Algaeculture.

john250":2etykgwp said:
kerley":2etykgwp said:
Well when I bought my Tractor the saleman was born and raised in Alabama. He ask me if I wanted a Bush Hog with a "Ship End" and I wondered what the be nice has a ship end got to do with a Bush Hog. Kathy was with me (Kathy is from Alabama). I ask him, he sat there looking blank in the face, My wife said "Shear Pin". We all laughed.
~Tom

If I buy a tractor, a child will be born in Alabama? That isn't at all what I intended. I hope I'm not sued for paternity.
Gotta love those regional accents. In Nor Carolina, farming is Algaeculture.
i alabama the accent change around Clanton south.. you can tell a south alabama accent, from north ,south georgia mus mus wursa,,

Latest posts