YES!!! The ex-cop, cop-killer in CA is down.

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":27ri7o50 said:
Kathie in Thorp":27ri7o50 said:
Even with high intensity fires of cremation, I believe there is generally some bone present, something ain't right with this. Kathy, keep an eye out, your ear to the ground and your head low.

Thx for your cautions. I think all you said, CommercialFarmer, was pretty accurate. This guy was or became a nut case, a narcissistic personality, and he would be able (in his mind) to justify all his actions that blamed his issues on others. They will identify that body in that burned out cabin as his. Maybe or maybe not . . . .LAPD will re-investigate his complaints or make the existent file public. But that file doesn't really make a single bit of difference vs. his actions.
Not in his actions certainly, but in the bigger scheme of things that file and others like it has the potential to make a HUGE difference in things.
The public will see whatever file LAPD is comfortable with and then it will go back into a box------------till the next time. LAPD will investigate only far enough to say they did--and nothing within LAPD will change---Again.

In the big scheme of things, as bad as this event was, they tend to get bigger each flare up. Buzzards always go home to roost.

Public Disclosure Requests carry much more weight now than they did back in Wacco or Ruby Ridge days. Not that this thing is anything like either of those, and I hope nobody ever thinks Dorner's actions justified any of his issues. There will be much press and pressure for information from L.E. about this. . . . more info will come about regarding his beef w/ LAPD, and (now that he's dead), more info will come out about how he died. That is not top-secret information; the press will get it.

If you say so Kathie--I'll take your word on it, but the press that has been trying to get the evidence that was put forth in the original investigation have been running in to a stone wall.

greybeard":3rjo9kdv said:
If you say so Kathie--I'll take your word on it, but the press that has been trying to get the evidence that was put forth in the original investigation have been running in to a stone wall.
Something you need to understand about investigations . . . . You are not going to hear all the details and all the information while an investigation is ongoing. "Evidence" may not be evidence at all! Much of that is unsubstantiated for days or weeks. And you will not get most reports until L.E. reports are done/finished. Neither you nor I can just go ask for/get every little piece of information that is part of an investigation, and the press can't either, until the investigation is done. I'm speaking to his killing actions and what happened when Dorner was found.

About the LAPD complaints made by Dorner against a supervisor that got him ousted, I don't know how much of that LAPD is required to disclose. I can guarantee the news media will run that to the ground as far as it can be done.

Kathie in Thorp":3n3bttm9 said:
greybeard":3n3bttm9 said:
Something you need to understand about investigations . . . . You are not going to hear all the details and all the information while an investigation is ongoing. "Evidence" may not be evidence at all! Much of that is unsubstantiated for days or weeks. And you will not get most reports until L.E. reports are done/finished. Neither you nor I can just go ask for/get every little piece of information that is part of an investigation, and the press can't either, until the investigation is done. I'm speaking to his killing actions and what happened when Dorner was found.

About the LAPD complaints made by Dorner against a supervisor that got him ousted, I don't know how much of that LAPD is required to disclose. I can guarantee the news media will run that to the ground as far as it can be done.

You show me twenty Sheriff's in Texas and I will show you twenty crook's. So when it get's to LE investigating itself . Let's just say that is like having the fox guard the henhouse.

"Something you need to understand about investigations . . . . You are not going to hear all the details and all the information while an investigation is ongoing."
Or after, in regards to anything that falls under the auspices of Patriot Act and War on Terrorism.
There is a reason that early on, the murderer was officially tagged "a domestic terrorist".
I am very glad he's dead, but this whole thing has been a screw up from day one.

LE is already in CYA mode. 2 conflictingstories:

Christopher Dorner Cabin Fire Not Set On Purpose, Sheriff Says
"We did not intentionally burn down that cabin to get Mr. Dorner out," he said.

His deputies lobbed pyrotechnic tear gas into the cabin, and it erupted in flames, he said. McMahon did not say directly that the tear gas started the blaze, and the cause of the fire was under investigation.

There you have it. It's settled. The police have released their information already. Done and done.

Well--sort of:
[youtube]1T6cG7FC71c[/youtube]

pyro--from a Greek word meaning fire.
Pyro + cabin=?
---hmm--wonder what that foregone result might be?????

cow pollinater":rn3l9xpr said:
Plus, CHP isn't like state police the way most folks outside of CA are used to seeing. Most of them are traffic cops only and they really never get involved in law enforcement beyond that.

Do you remember a certain hurricane in New Orleans? CHP sent a group of their officers to assist the locals. CHP officers went house to house, forced searches where they confiscated all weapons. None of those weapons were every seen again.

CHP isn't what you think they are. CHP is primarily traffic but they are intimately involved in many other law enforcement activities. Bombs, drugs, etc.

We will never hear the whole story. Since his trial was purposefully prevented by fire. At this time, it is well established that the fire was purposefully set and he tried to escape from the burning house but was forced back in to die as planned.

gimpyrancher":gf5c6e7j said:
Do you remember a certain hurricane in New Orleans? CHP sent a group of their officers to assist the locals. CHP officers went house to house, forced searches where they confiscated all weapons. None of those weapons were every seen again.
What happened to the weapons do you think?

It was in LA. They became pillaged goods. I doubt any were taken home by CHP but as with LE, it would have been doable. Local LEO I can't speak to. Crimes hidden and buried with the hurricane debris.

gimpyrancher":qlo0xizt said:
We will never hear the whole story. Since his trial was purposefully prevented by fire. At this time, it is well established that the fire was purposefully set and he tried to escape from the burning house but was forced back in to die as planned.

That's bull feces. He barricaded/holed up, refused to come out, they tried other stuff before lobbing in what probably started the fire. Have never seen anything that he tried to surrender or come out w/out a fight. He planned his finish.

Kathie in Thorp":20qwk3sw said:
gimpyrancher":20qwk3sw said:

That's bull feces. He barricaded/holed up, refused to come out, they tried other stuff before lobbing in what probably started the fire. Have never seen anything that he tried to surrender or come out w/out a fight. He planned his finish.
Really? Seriously? Nothing?
Was there a news blackout in your area?
I'm curious:
Did you hear anything about a couple of news delivery women getting their pickup shot all to heck just because they drove a pickup?
Or another man in Torrance shot at for also happening to drive a pickup?

Latest posts