WP IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
I know ya'll bound to have missed me. :cboy:

I had a run-in with a twister, that took me off-line fer a spell. It'll take me a lil while to get caughr up, but not to worry. Even tornadoes can't keep me from puttin my 2 cents in.

warpaint":30gnjeeh said:
I know ya'll bound to have missed me. :cboy:

I had a run-in with a twister, that took me off-line fer a spell. It'll take me a lil while to get caughr up, but not to worry. Even tornadoes can't keep me from puttin my 2 cents in.

Sorry to inform you that inflation has kicked in and it costs a nickel now instead of 2 cents. ;-)

Didya see the Yeller Brick Road? :roll:

warpaint":30lxdkc1 said:
I had a run-in with a twister, that took me off-line fer a spell.
I didn't realize you meant a tornado - I thought you was talking about one of them pole - dancing, Crowder - type wimmen folk! OOPS!

Sure hope you didn't have to go through that OZ rig-a-morol to get back home. :roll: :wave:

This is good. Really good news paint. Good to have you back. You're way behind so get to posting. Give us the details.

Ah, yeah, it's good to be here.
It all happened on Jan. 10. I was in my office trailer watchin the weather. The siren had just sounded, and I was unpluggin my computer, gettin ready to go to the building, when over the trailer went. Not a ride I'm lookin forward to repeatin anytime soon. A few bumps and bruises was all I got for my troubles. :frowns:

glad to see you back WP....
017AC51.gif

chrisy":3fdkojei said:
glad to see you back WP....
017AC51.gif

I can't tell you how glad I am to be back. Six years ago, if somebody had told me, how much my life would revolve around a computer, I would of laughed till I cried. I been havin serious computer withdrawals. :D

Latest posts