This cow is coming 11 years this spring. Usually weans a 600# plus calf. Trying to decide if I want to cull her now or try for one more calf out of her, hoping slaughter prices to be better next year. I feel her udder and feet are her weak points. The calf is this years calf and she is 7 months. Or am I being too picky on the culling?